Spotting at London's Heathrow (EGLL/LHR) 14/03/20

Hello IFC, I’m back with another spotting topic!

Yesterday, I went up to Heathrow for a couple of hours and met up with @Chris_Wing and @Nick_Wing. The conditions were not particularly great, and the light was constantly changing, but that made for some interesting edits. With the light the way it was, my close ups came out better than most of my other shots, so the majority of my good photos are close ups.

Swiss A220-300, HB-JCP, inbound from Zürich

British Airways 787-9, G-ZBKH, inbound from Doha

Etihad A380-861, A6-APG, on final approach from Abu Dhabi in the “Choose South Korea” livery

Probably the highlight of the day, Air Canada’s 787-9 (C-FRSR) from Toronto. I love the new livery as you have so many options when editing it, and it works perfectly with a dramatic backdrop!

And last, but certainly not least, G-EUPJ with the BEA retro livery!

78 Likes

Now those are some awesome photos there! The Air Canada 787 is the best out of the four, but the others are cool too.

2 Likes

Thanks! The Air Canada one is definitely my favourite.

1 Like

These are superb! I love the Air Canada 787 as well! Did you notice that the Etihad A380 is in the “Choose South Korea” livery?

1 Like

Wow amazing. The last 2 pictures are my favorite 🤩

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I did, I’ll add that to the thread.

1 Like

Amazing pictures always, I love the BEA one 😍

It was great to finally meet in person! 🙌

2 Likes

Did you get an EI a320 for me? 😊

1 Like

Thanks Chris, it was great meeting up at last!

1 Like

Yep! Managed to grab the new livery as well.

1 Like

Woah! I love the BEA A320! Something about spotting pictures with reflections on the aircraft just make me very happy. 😊

1 Like

Same here, there is something so pleasing about it!

1 Like

Stunning close-up shots! Very biased, but the SWISS A220 is just amazing! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thanks! I think the Swiss is probably my second favourite, very pleased with how it turned out!

2 Likes

Yeah, lots of stunners. The BEA is a really cool too (as are the others)!

2 Likes

Mmmmm…

Yes…

2 Likes

Those are some stunning pictures! It was really nice to meet up with you.

1 Like

Thanks! It was great meeting up, really enjoyed it.

1 Like

They’re so pretty 😍 great work!

1 Like

Holy smokes they’re beautiful, well done mate.

1 Like