Spotting at London Heathrow

。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆ 。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚☆。・: *:・゚★,。・:* :・゚

Good morning/ afternoon day/ night all. Thought I’d dig more more snaps out and here are some more of my spotting photos from the USB vaults. All of them were taken at Myrtle Avenue, next to runway 27L at London Heathrow.

1. Vueling (now Allegiant) Airbus A320-214, EC-HQL now N243NV.

2. Iberia Airbus A319-111, EC-KOY.

3. Turkish Airlines Airbus A321-231, TC-JRH.

4. Croatia Airlines Airbus A320-214, 9A-CTJ.

5. Aer Lingus Airbus A320-214, EI-DEH.

6. Transaero Boeing 737-329, EI-CXR (no longer flying).

7. Lufthansa Airbus A320-214, D-AIUI.

8. Virgin Atlantic (then Merdiana now Brussels Airlines) Airbus A320-214, EI-EZW now OO-SNI.

9. British Airways Airbus A321-231, G-MEDM.

10. Air Serbia Airbus A319-132, YU-APB.

Good times.
。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆ 。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚☆。・: :・゚★,。・: :・゚

48 Likes

Wow, great photos. Love the 733

2 Likes

Cheers dude - she’s now “stored”.

1 Like

Great shots!

1 Like

Love that Air Serbia shot!

1 Like

Wow awesome, I never knew that Virgin Atlantic had A320, but these are amazing!!

3 Likes

These are some nice photos

1 Like

Nice photos! Ah, the good days of that Aer Lingus livery, sad to see it go.

And @Armani_B, Virgin Atlantic used to operate a service domestically in the UK called ‘Little Red’. It flew to Edinburgh, Manchester and I think Newcastle. Now that they bought FlyBe they’re hoping to recreate something similar with ‘Virgin Connect’. You can search it up on planespotters.net for more info! :)

1 Like

Nice to see the 737-300 still getting a workout out there. Don’t see them often out here in the US.

1 Like

Can I just point out that the A320 family are not lightweight aircraft.

Examples of Lightweight aircraft are the Beechcraft Bonanza and the Cessna 172, mostly propellor aircraft.

But really nice photos though, keep it up!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.