Spotting at KPBI

On 7/11/21 I went to KPBI to catch my first United Evo Blue 737. On my last trip I caught an Evo Blue E175. This time a 737! Here are some of my favorite shots I got that day.

United 2213 Being pushed out of it’s gate

B61944 lifting off of 10L

UA3400 operated by Republic Airways taxiing to its gate

AA1841 taxiing to it’s gate

C6-BFS parked up before going to Marsh Harbor the next day

G41217 pulling into it’s gate after arriving from Asheville

UA2213 lifting off of 10L

UA3400 pulling into it’s gate

Instagram
Youtube

Which one is your Favorite?
  • United 2213 pushback
  • B61944
  • UA3400
  • AA1841
  • C6-BFS
  • G41217
  • UA2213 departure
  • UA3400 pulling into gate

0 voters

33 Likes

Nice pictures! 🎉🎉

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

These pictures are great. The new United livery is outstanding, it’s great that you got good pictures of it. Keep sharing these.

1 Like

PBI is one of my favorite airports to fly in/out of. Rarely any delays, superb weather, and, of course, plenty of United flights.

Stunning shots, David! UA 2213 is a friend of mine - I’m on it 8/10 times I head back to EWR. You captured her well!

3 Likes

Great pictures! Love to see PBI getting some love

Thank you glad you like them. Evo Blue is just so pretty. I’ll share some more photos soon. Probably from my trip to KMIA.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. I’ve previously caught two united flights one coming from EWR the other going to. One was on January 19 2021 thr other March 2nd 2021. You happen to be on these?

PBI is slow, commercial traffic gets dead for a little bit so it gets boring sometimes out there in the hot sun. But there is a lot of private traffic and tower loves to let them depart before commercial traffic as if private can’t wait.

1 Like

Thanks. PBI needs some love after the hate it gets from someone. cough cough soflo_spotter on instagram. He is right though. Its gets really slow sometimes. He’s used to the heavy traffic at KFLL.

1 Like

I wasn’t, but my dad was. UA 2127 on March 2nd.

Oh I it was UA387 I got on March 2nd. Nice pictures though

1 Like

That Allegiant though

1 Like

Nice shots!

1 Like

Ikr. I love their livery

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Spot at kfll? I spot at BCT, FXE, FLL, OPF and Miami

I get to see it everyday