Spotting at John F Kennedy Intl Airport, New York City, New York ( BROADWAY TO HOLLYWOOD SPOTTING )

Right now Iโ€™m chillin in the Bahamas ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ but in the meantime I wanted to share the shots I got from JFK while I was still in NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ with my friend before heading to LA ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ sadly when we went both RWYs 22R and 22L where being used and we were on the OPPOSITE side of the airport so we could only get take offs this time but in LA ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ we only got landings but without further to do, letโ€™s get right into it!

To start off we have this Iberia Airbus A330-300 taking out for Madrid, Spain ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ

It isnโ€™t JFK without a flight to LHR so here we have this Virgin Boeing 787-9 on its way across the pond to London, UK ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

JFK isnโ€™t normal either without any LAX flights so here is this unique ( on the inside ) American Airlines A321T heading out to LA ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ“ธ similar to the one I was on.

Hope these guys packed enough fuel โ›ฝ๏ธ these lucky people are about to embark on the worlds LONGEST flight on Singapore Airlines Airbus A350-900ULR all the way to Singapore ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ sounds fun! ๐Ÿคฉ

After all the excitement, we got this jetBlue A320 heading down to my home airport in West Palm Beach, FL ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐ŸŠ

Now we got this bad boy right here, American Airlines Boeing 777-200ER heading down south all the way to Buenos Aires, Argentina ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท I went there when I went to Antarctica ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ and it was so nice, hope to return one day ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Now we have this beast, an ITA Airways flagship Airbus A350 going to Rome, Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น I was SOOO excited ๐Ÿคฉ when I saw this thing, I couldnโ€™t believe my eyes!

And this absolute MONSTER sounded like a complete ROCKET ๐Ÿš€ this American Airlines Boeing 777-300ER the flagship is making its way to New Delhi, India ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ on my list as well ๐Ÿ“

Hope these people enjoy their holiday to Geneva, Switzerland ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ aboard that lovely ๐Ÿฅฐ Swiss A330-300.

Last but not least, this Air New Zealand Boeing 787-9 is making its way all the way back home to Auckland, New Zealand ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ it is I believe the 4th longest flight in the world ( as of June 2023 ) behind PER โ†’ LHR, EWR โ†’ SIN and JFK โ†’ SIN and JFK โ†’ SIN will be replaced on the future when Qantas gets project sunrise to work to connect Sydney with London and NYC ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐ŸŽ with NONSTOP service! Would you be on a plane for that long? I would probably but between now and the next time, see you in the sky! ๐Ÿ˜‰

16 Likes

Ofc i 'll be in a plane whoโ€™s flying for more than 12 hours, ofc

1 Like

Great shots! I love the Singapore Airlines A359.

1 Like

As long as I can sleep Iโ€™m fine

Itโ€™s the ITA for me but still nice โค๏ธ

1 Like