Spotting at Hong Kong! (inc A359s)

Bonjour forum minions!

Only kidding with the heading. Anyway as some of you may know I have been away for a few weeks in Hong Kong. Turns out there are some amazing places to spot there! If you go to T2 they have a viewing deck that costs around $2 of so for the entire day. However if you make sure you have an umbrella for shade as there is literally none!

Anyway I took some photos of cool aircraft. They aren’t the best as I had the settings poorly adjusted for the sun as I didn’t appreciate just how sunny it was. I have many many more that I will put on Flickr soon. All photos are unedited exluding some minor retouching where I had forgotten to clean the lense. Photos cannot be used without permission.

50 Likes

Beautilful pics Misha! Wish I ha daomewhere taht nice to spot at!

3 Likes

Nice photos indeed! That A380 with the BA livery looks great!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What camera did you use?

I think he used the Unicorn Cam 3000

I actually have no idea

1 Like

She? Are you crazy bro

Misha = man

@MishaCamp that’s was a mistype. It’s really hard to type on my iPad. Really really sorry about hat.

1 Like

Nice pics. What were you doing in hkg?

MISHA YOU WENT TO HONG KONG? Why didn’t you find me?

Cries in corner. Nice pics from skydeck

3 Likes

Got bored to be honest and I travel places

6 Likes

So basically:

Ugh, so bored! You know what? I’ll travel across the world to get some amazing spotting pics just to show them to my community friends :D

2 Likes

Man I wish I could do that😂😂

2 Likes

Yeah that’s pretty much what I do haha. I’m going to Dublin soon too just because I could (a little less exciting than HK but still fun)

1 Like

Sorry, next time man! I was there to chill and not talk to anyone 😉

1 Like

When your traveling,

Take me with you?

Ahhh. If you go to Vancouver/Hong Kong give me a shout

1 Like

Haha Canada is actually on my list of places to go in the next few years (:

2 Likes

I’m not sure that’s how it works 😉

1 Like