Spotting at Duesseldorf EDDL [with A350]

Hi Guys,

today I was at Duesseldorf Airport (EDDL) again and spotted aome aircrafts. But the best highlight is the A350 of Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific.

PHTOS ARE MINE

PHTOS ARE MINE

25 Likes

Great Photos! That beautiful sky😍

3 Likes

Lucky you there is some kind of spotting-platform in Düsseldorf, it would never happen here in Sweden.

3 Likes

Yes, I enjoy it to have a observation deck. Otherwise it’s hard to get near of the aircrafts.

3 Likes

Amazing didn’t even knew that the 350’s are already flying to Düsseldorf

1 Like

Oh, ok. Thought that you should know it especially because you live in the near of it.

2 Likes

What Camera did you use?

Just my iPhone 6 camera. (As always: Sorry for the bad quality)…

1 Like

Amazing photos. I wish the a350 would come to Hamburg.

1 Like

Nice photos btw!

1 Like

@Riley_Dunshea
I’m so embarrassed when I see the other Spotters, they have got so much better cameras. They might think “This is an amateur”. 😂

3 Likes

Don’t worry I used to use an IPod touch 😂 Whenever I go there is like no one with cameras so I feel like a pro😂

2 Likes

@Riley_Dunshea

Oh, so it’s to 100% the opposite of my experience at the deck. Where do you go spotting?

2 Likes

Melbourne behind the airport so I get an entire view except for some in the international terminal.

Great photos!

1 Like

Nice, there should be a lot of long haul traffic.

2 Likes

It is not easy to find a second A350

@liad747

Before I drove to the airport I expected the Singapore A350. But I didn’t knew that Cathay Pacific also operates at Duesseldorf.

2 Likes

Hey Guys,

today it was a sunny (but not warm) Saturday, I was bored and thought what I could do…The idea to go spotting again came up and I drove to Duesseldorf Airport EDDL again.
But first of all: There weren’t special aircrafts. The only special ones were A350, A380 and B787.

PHOTOS ARE MINE

PHOTOS ARE MINE

Sorry for the poor quality, you may have to zoom in.

Cheers

Emre

7 Likes

Really loving Cathy Pacific’s new logo on the tail fin , can’t wait to see Cathy Dragon’s one in the red when i go to Hong Kong next year!

2 Likes