Spotting at Brussels Airport (EBBR)

Click on the image for credits

Hello Everyone!

I went to Brussels Airport this summer, it was a one hour drive from my house but it was well worth it!
I could only get to the landing runway (25L), the departing runway was too far away unfortunately.
This is my first time spotting, so they are not perfect.

Hope there are some good ones!

Here are the photo's (Anti-Spam)

28 Likes

Nice photos! Just limit to 10 pics next time.

3 Likes

Thanks
Oh, ok. Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™ve put the spoiler

As Dylan stated, please limit your awesome pics to 10. Putting a spoiler or not does not mean anything ๐Ÿ˜‰ Take a look at the rules:

3 Likes

Iโ€™d say the first Ryanair shot is my favorite. Really captured the landing and the landing smoke, while also highlighting the colors of the livery!

Second favorite would probably be the Lufthansa regional CRJ, another great shot!

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah the Ryanair Landings were hard though

Iโ€™ve edited my post.

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you!

1 Like

These are awesome photos! Well done!

1 Like

Nice captures! Particularly like the touchdown timing :sniffstheair:

1 Like

That Emirates photo looks stunning! Well done.

1 Like

Thank you everyone! :)

Really Great Photos! And nice thread layout.

1 Like

Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜

Great collection! Loved all of the touchdown shots with smoke still being produced! 5*

1 Like

I really like the pictures, the somewhat grey sky gives a nice contrast along with the tire smoke๐Ÿ‘Œ

Great shots and angle specifically on the first two photos, I hope to see more pics from you in the future ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fly High, Fly Far. // JR

2 Likes

These are some really awesome photos! In my opinion, you canโ€™t even tell that this was your first time spotting, as theyโ€™re really great photos. You must have some experience with photography Iโ€™m assuming?

Cheers!
-Moosehead

Might I ask what camera equipment were you using?

1 Like

Yes, I have experience with photography.
It was just difficult to shoot at the correct moment (also, I have over 20 photos of same plane and I take the best one afterwards)

I was using my Nikon D3200 with a Tamron SP 4,0-5,6/70-300 (looking forward to upgrade my lens)

Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚

2 Likes

Thank you for these kind words ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Itโ€™ll be hard to go again though as I have to convince my parents driving to Brussels ๐Ÿ˜’

1 Like

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like