Spotting at Brisbane airport!! (YBBN)

Hello people!! Today I did some plane spotting at YBBN… the weather wasn’t the best… couldn’t get out of my car because of rain… but I hope you like what you’ll see down below 😁

All photos were clicked by an IPhone X

This a Learjet 45… very rare at Brisbane airport tbh… it was the first bird I saw as soon as We parked the car 😍

Next up is a virgin Australia 738! One of the most beautiful liveries on a 737 imo.

Oh look! 👀 another virgin Australia 738 holding short of runway 19… this photo has better quality than the last one 😁

Next up is a Jetstar A320 about to depart for Townsville

Here’s an Alliance Fokker 100 coming in from Rockhampton

China southern A333 coming in from Guangzhou

Qantas A332 taxiing to runway 19 to depart to Auckland

Korean Air A333 to Seoul!

QantasLink 717 off to Adelaide

And last but not least Philippine Airlines A321 from Manila!

I wanted to stay a little longer but my dad had to go to work and heavy rain started just after the A321 vacated the runway. Next time I’ll try to bump up the quality! Have a nice day!

9 Likes

Wow! Nice shots, soon if you grab yourself a camera and a good place to spot without too much of the pesky fence in the way, you could probably get some onto JetPhotos! You have a pretty good idea of what your’e doing.

1 Like

Thanks a lot man! I usually keep a small ladder to avoid the fence but like mentioned above it was raining and I didn’t want to get wet today 😅… also I’m looking for a camera but I don’t know anything about what type of camera I’ll need and stuff

Yeah, well you sure as heck have a goal! Let me know if you need camera suggestions or anything, my DM’s always open.

1 Like

Sure thing! I’ll hit u up in a bit 🙃

1 Like

What some beatuiful pictures. Just the best spotter out there. And that ain’t no lie. I got u bro ✊

1 Like

Thanks a lot man! Love ya

1 Like

If you’re looking for a camera this link may help out.

Cameras for planespoting

1 Like

Try holding the camera through the fence next time. Your shots will look a LOT better!

1 Like

Nice shots bro, did you see the Qantas 789?

We’re you spotting here?

1 Like

Yo! I think u just gave me a life hack! 😂😂

1 Like

Yep I was spotting there! And no unfortunately heavy rain started and my dad had to go to work! So I missed it! But I’ll be catching that bird with @IAmTheFuzz as the captain next Friday!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.