Spotting at Boston!

Hey guys!

Earlier today I went spotting at Boston Logan Int’l. Traffic was landing on 22L so I was able to get some nice shots from two different locations. Let me know what you think!

P.S. Can a regular edit a poll into this for options 1-10? I don’t know how to!

41 Likes

0 voters

There’s your poll!

The American B38M and the flag is very nice though I voted for the LH 744. All the pictures are very nice and well photographed!

5 Likes

That 744 and the EK 77W are amazing! Keep up the good work! Also love the AA with the flag.

Thank you! I’m glad someone noticed that :). It was a MAX too.

2 Likes

Nice work!

Love the American Airlines MAX and the flag :) 🇺🇸

4 Likes

I appreciate it!

1 Like

I also had a Qatar 77W, but I figured 1 777 was enough :). I’ll post it though if you guys want.

Please do!

These are some beautiful pics, incredible!

1 Like

Coming right up!

1 Like

8 Likes

Beautiful! I love the engines on the triple seven, they’re so big and beautiful.

1 Like

Me too. The thing’s a beast, it looks so cool when it’s coming right at you!

1 Like

What kind of camera do you have? I’m thinking of getting one so I can take the bus to Denver to take some pics.

I have a Canon Rebel T1I. It’s the oldest camera in the Canon Rebel series. They have already come out with the T7i. Anyways, as you can see, it works pretty well. I have a 55-250mm lense which does the trick for planespotting on a budget. A bigger lense will be expensive. Anyways, I’m a noob with cameras, so if I can do it, you can too!

1 Like

I found one online for only $50!

Thanks so much! I’ll probably get one sometime soon (I have some money saved and I’m waiting for a new CPU to come out, so maybe if I have some money left over after that I’ll pick this up).

1 Like

The camera or lense? Anyways good luck!

Just looked, that camera:

“Item Note: Unit will not power on; battery stuck; can not make images with this camera. May have other issues; cosmetic condition is V. SOLD AS IS FOR PARTS ONLY; FINAL SALE.”

I would get something newer like a T6 at the least, it will help if you want to evolve into better glass later on.

4 Likes

Yeah that sounded way too cheap.

The Biggest!

2 Likes

Very nice photos @Pilot_B! I miss working at KBOS. 😞