Spotting at Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl Airport, Cali, Colombia ( TO COLOMBIA IN LUXURY SPOTTING )

Yes I am aware I’m behind on this by A LOT I meant to have this out after that trip and before the Skiathos 🇬🇷🏝️ trip but now I’m posting this after that and if I didn’t post it today, I would have been 2 trips behind on the spotting sorry for that! But anyways back to the context, this was from my day in Cali, Colombia 🇨🇴 I had after arriving in my friends Bombardier Challenger 350 I had a whole day in Cali and since I know the city pretty well I just dedicated that day to mostly spotting at Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Airport ( SKCL ) pretty fun experience and takes me back to when I was 5 my 1st time spotting planes in my ENTIRE life and that was here at CLO but anyways here’s what I caught!

To start off, we have this very common Avianca Airbus A320-200 landing from Bogotá 🇨🇴 our capital!

Another Avianca A320-200 inbound from Medellín-JMC 🇨🇴 2nd biggest city in the country and my personal favorite ❤️

Avianca’s main rival in the domestic market is LATAM Colombia, a subsidiary of LATAM Chile here we have one of their A320-200s from San Andrés 🇨🇴 one of the funnest and nices places in the country for sure!

Another LATAM A320 this one is inbound from Pasto 🇨🇴

Here we get into the spotting the international airlines and flights, here we have a JetSmart Airbus A320-200 touching down after its flight all the way down from Santiago, Chile 🇨🇱

Here we have after completing my favorite air route, an American Airlines Boeing 737-800 arriving from non other than Miami 🇺🇸🏝️😎

Another arrival form South Florida! This banana bus 🍌 A321-200 has now arrived in el Valle del Cauca from the world’s yacht capital, Fort Lauderdale! 🇺🇸🏝️🛥️

Copa Airlines B737-800 arriving after a short 1 hour and 10 minute hop from Panamá City, Panamá 🇵🇦 Colombia’s Central American neighbor!

Now for some heavy business, an Avianca Boeing 787-8 touching down very smoothly 😮‍💨🧈 after its 9 hour transatlantic flight from Madrid, Spain 🇪🇸

Now I didn’t expect this bad boy to visit CLO, this Emirates SkyCargo Boeing 777F had to divert here due to a refueling error in Quito, Ecuador 🇪🇨 before continuing on to Aguadilla, Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 before heading on to Amsterdam, Netherlands 🇳🇱 and finally Milan, Italy 🇮🇹 before landing in Dubai, UAE 🇦🇪 anyways hope you enjoyed these shots tomorrow will be the first part of a new trip I which we compare 2 of the USA’s 🇺🇸 most HATED airlines and see who is the worst, and Saturday I will post the shots from Medellin but between now and the next time, see you in the sky! 😉👋

16 Likes

Beautiful photos! I like to fly from Cali to different airports in Europe and the USA.

1 Like

Excellent Spotting and Beautiful Photos!. I even liked the 5th image, to be honest I liked them all!

1 Like

Flying to anywhere from Cali a vibe for me!

Thanks glad you liked it! Is it cause its a Chile inbound flight?

That Emirates one is pretty realistic!

1 Like

Submitting it to LiveFlight!

1 Like

nice shots!

P.S. can you tell me when you are going to do another group flight/spotting session?

1 Like

Spotting is done solo and I might do a casual server event one day.

1 Like

but how do you happen to get planes at airports, do you just go to a busy airport?

For the spotting, I enter solo mode and land or take off go to the replay and take a screenshot.

1 Like

oh, I always thought that you asked people to land for you

1 Like

It’s easier and I can make it more realistic.

1 Like

got it, thanks!

1 Like