Spotting a KPDX

My plane spotting pictures from one year ago

RWY 28L from the cellphone lot

2 Likes

Hello great pics but you must be TL2 to post pictures in the #real-world-aviation:spotting

Hi and welcome to the Infinte Flight community. To post in #real-world-aviation, #live:events, and #features, you need to be TL2 (Member.) Here are some helpful articles to keep you going.
Also, please limit spotting topics to 10 photos or less. Thanks!

A Beginners Guide to the Forum Meta

[asa] Hey! Welcome to the Infinite Flight community. This is your beginners guide to all things forum. It will teach you how to use the forum features, what all the terminology means, and also will guide you through the rules we have in place. Use it as a reference for yourself, and also please feel free to point others to this if they need it. Thanks for reading and enjoy! Community Trust Levels (TL)

Why have I not reached TL* yet? Meta

Hello! We’ve been seeing an increase in topics regarding why some of you haven’t reached a certain trust level, so i thought i’d just give you a short explanation of why this might be the case. Most of the topics I’ve been seeing, have been regarding TL2 (also known as “Member”). I can imagine quite a few of you have seen this topic, and may be thinking that you should have reached TL2 based on the numbers stated: This is a great topic, it does not however reflect the requirements we have…

PM me or any other regular with any questions or comments :)
totally not stolen from @Luke_Sta

2 Likes

Oh sorry I didn’t know thanks though 😉

No problem. Just keep liking reading, replying, all the good stuff, and you will be there in no time!