Spontaneous Flight #3

You’re welcome! Thanks for coming guys. Was a lot of fun. :)

4 Likes

I can only get about 10 of them. The noise of all the props is golden.

My iPad Pro can only load about 7 people at a time. I wish I could see everyone here, I counted on the map 17 before.

3 Likes

Just wait until we can turn them on/off ;)

Lot of FUN!!!
Thanks Henrik and Carson!
Btw I’m parked behind Carson and everyone is trying to fit in!
Also, open all your doors guys!

7 Likes

My iPad almost crashed when I went to outside view…so much prop noise. Nice event though, thanks Henrik!

2 Likes

Thank you. Its a great way to bring the community closer. I appreciate you guys taking the time to do this. I am mad at one part, you and Carson had a much better view throughout the flight than the rest of us. Just one more thing to look forward to. 😉

6 Likes

So much fun I am right next to Carson!

1 Like

It’s great seeing the moderators getting involved so much now! Great to get to know you more 😉

3 Likes

The feeling when you are parked right next to a mod…

2 Likes

Haha! True! Also I spotted you right at Henrik’s APU for like 2 or three minutes! 😂😂 Were you trying to sniff??

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me. Had to use the free cam in order for the two aircraft behind me to show up this way I could make sure that I didn’t park inside of them.

5 Likes

A few screenshots I managed to take in all the Landing and Going Around madness!

I flew about 3/4 of that inverted…it got pretty rough, especially after I ate a mountain then rejoined at 400+ knots inverted…

2 Likes

I posted a series of photos on the Community Members Spotted on Live

1 Like

I can count 4 C-130s, including mine, weaving through this mountain

5 Likes

Thanks for hosting this event @henrik! It was a lot of fun and I’m looking forward to more unique events like this in the future

4 Likes

First, I follow Carson to the valley, then Carson goes wayyy ahead of me and then he types on the community that he crashed… then he says he’s back in the game, what I expected was that he would land after I finished taking some parked screenshots but he comes zooooming in at 500 knots right in front of me and still manages to land before me!
Hats off Carson!

1 Like

This kind of stuff is best part about the casual server, I had a blast!

3 Likes