Spontaneous Flight #3

Just ate a mountain…

2 Likes

One of the cats I was supposed to be herding called me…

1 Like

lmao @Carson You got some mad skills

4 Likes

Carson, can you see me??

1 Like

i’ve got the runway in clear sight now

2 Likes

I’ve got Henrik clear in sight now…

1 Like

4 Likes

I may or may not have been inverted for a short time there.

5 Likes

You were! I landed and then I see you fly inverted over the field lolololol

2 Likes

Is this still going on? If so I might come to watch.

3 Likes

That moment when you try to be nifty and try to do an inverted flyby…but then your phone inverts all the controls…

2 Likes

We landed you missed it

2 Likes

Who watched my assault landing 😀?

2 Likes

I spawned in just in time to watch it! :)

2 Likes

Turn all lights off except for Nav and Beacon so it’s a uniform picture

2 Likes

And open all the doors. ;)

8 Likes

That was some crazy G-Force

2 Likes

Great event. Thanks!

4 Likes

There are so many aircraft in one spot that my iPad cannot render the entire group. Only about 75% show up before I have to move the “drone” to get the other 25%. lol

6 Likes

Ikr…and I just got the iphone7…its already outdated…smh

1 Like