Sponsored by United Virtual | Houston Intercontinental Fly-Out @ KIAH - 062300ZAPR19

D9 - B747-8i to EDDF | I’d like to have this gate, thanks :)

Also, I was wondering, in case LH changes to the A380 on the day of this event, may I still use D9 then for the A380 or do I have to switch Gate? Currently as mentioned above, LH operates the 747-8i but occasionally uses the A380 or even the A346…

I’ll put you down for D9 for now, I think it could fit a A380 but I’ll check when I land. But yes you could switch if they use an A380 on the day of the event.

Thanks. If they happen to put in a Airbus A340-600, that would be okay to use as well right?

Yea that’d be fine with me. I put you at D4 because that is the 747 gate in IAH. Thanks for signing up!

But LH has been using D9 since they swapped from A380 to B747 :/

I was hoping to use that gate since that would be realistic.

I’ll take C6 to KMEM 737-700

I just checked it up and even the A346 and A380 uses D9. I would appreciate to have that gate :)

Alrigh you’re signed up, but I put you at E8 since you’re not apart of UVA.

Yea I’ll give it to you, I have to do some flip flopping of gates then, D9 is yours when I change it!

Thanks! See ya there!

Thank You Very Much. Happy to join and sorry for the hassle. I can be really stubborn sometimes 😅

That’s totally fine no problem😃

All good! For the international gates at IAH you can only go every other with heavies because they’d tap each others wing tips so I went every other but I’ll reverse it now!

Perfect! Thanks for being flexible!

It will be an A380 by then, no A340 or B748.

Thanks for confirming Matt! @Captain_JR A380 alright then at D9 still?

Yeah, Keep me on D9, thanks.

And Thanks @Matt737 for confirming. I did see that they are using A380 in a couple of days but wasn’t sure when the seasonal switch really happens :)

New event! Sign up now!

This Event is Sponsored by United Virtual Airlines

United Virtual offers diverse routes with their eleven hubs and is always looking for pilots to join their amazing VA. Interested?

Apply Here!

Thanks again United VA for the sponsor! Sign up!

Alright @Captain_JR I have you down at D9 but because that is in the A380 the wing span is so wide that I needed to remove the 2 gates beside it. I’ll keep you there but if I run out of international gates I am going to move you to D12 more than likely. Still good?