[Spoiler] All B757-200 Liverys

Hello everyone your looking at the newest fleet in town. First look of all the Liverys in 20.03. Hope you enjoy! Photos taken at East Midlands, UK 🇬🇧 on Solo mode! Tried to get different angles, so they weren’t all the same and boring. Cheers!

The Airlines

Thanks @Anshul28 for inspiration.

142 Likes

Wow! It’s so cool to see all these liveries together! What a fantastic variety; really nice work developers and painting artists!

To everyone who doesn’t have the update yet. Go and check out this topic, as it explains everything:

Just a little bit more patience; I promise that it’ll be worth it. The 757 is one of the best planes we have in Infinite Flight so far!

45 Likes

IM SO HAPPY I GOT A SNOW DAY, I’m gonna go see when it comes out on Samsung

Nooooooo RIP Normal BA and UA Star Alliance

14 Likes

So much diversity and so many routes.

Along with having a full spectrum of all the liveries in one. Looks great Thomas

2 Likes

To be honest I’ll rather get another livery then 2 of the same airline.

8 Likes

since they showed the liverys can we people who made the featured request show the 757 with the livery that we wanted so it can be locked now

1 Like

I do approve, I wanted more diversity per airline

Are there still some liveries to be revealed?

2 Likes

No those are all :-(

2 Likes

Am I the only one that noticed that all of the airplanes don’t have overwing exits, and they are all configured with 8 exits? I don’t really care but it’s interesting how they made it so all 757s will have all opening doors

1 Like

Finnair, Transavia, Allegiant, old AA livery: are we a joke to you?

7 Likes

American Airlines: Am I a huge joke to you?

1 Like

I’m going to show Air China 757 in my Feature request so it can be confirmed and locked now

2 Likes

WOW!
I have nothing to say.
I could write a 20 lines text to say how beautiful these liveries are! Thank you for sharing this with us!

Ps: La Compagnie, Cabo Verde, Sunday Airlines and the IF livery are just INSANE.
Btw nice job from the IF team :)

3 Likes

Northwest, US Airways, Thomas cook: I exist you know

(Yes those got removed also)

6 Likes

So many were removed in the “lack of variety”

I mean Thomas cook had some

2 Likes

I’m not really happy Northwest, US Airways, and Allegiant were removed ☹️

But I like the diversity here

3 Likes

Weirdest of all is AA 1968