Split Scimitars

So I have been wondering why this isnt a feature but I would like it.
Split Scimitars
The 737s that have it and that are in IF just aren’t 737s without them
So what do you think?
Also, the 757 could have just regular scimitars but on airlines like United and Icelandair etc

Credits
(Be sure to hit the vote button if you like it :D)

It’s a tiny feature that won’t make a difference really isn’t that important :)

Definitely needed. Especially on the United and Delta 737-900s

17 Likes

It will make a large difference on the 737’s and especially when (or if) the 737 MAX’s come

9 Likes

It increases range and saves fuel. Which would be helpful for Global as fuel consumption will be real.

17 Likes

Yeah for now it’s not really important :D

1 Like

Not now, But after Global. I would love to see other things happen first though like a350 and a330 Rework. But this is a must from me

1 Like

I fully support this as I love split scimitar winglets.

7 Likes

Looks like a sharks fin i have never seen it before well spotted i would have never noticed it ;)

1 Like

It would make a huge difference!! The 737 looks awesome with that… I don’t know what you are talking about.

4 Likes

Very true, but they also look extremely cool in my opinion.

2 Likes

Not game changeing feature it looks appealing but right now the infinite flight team have got better things to handle before they add different feature my opinion m8

1 Like

This is a must like it or not. By the time we get these, global will be out and this will really be needed

3 Likes

This would be (if added) after global

3 Likes

This actually may be a easy add. You would just have to make some small changes on the model

4 Likes

I’d love to see this added, especially on Southwest. Not only are they sleek and very cool-looking, they help save fuel which would be nice for Global.

9 Likes

As much as I adore the 737, I think this can wait until after global, but definitely needed.

5 Likes

Honestly, it will very soon be pretty important after the global update is officially released.

5 Likes

Nah, I’d prefer to have wing flexes and other stuff than this 🤗🤗🤗🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 Like

I would love these, especially when and if all planes get wing flex.
These scimitars on the 737 with wing flex are absolutely incredible.

2 Likes