Splashscreen (In app loading screen) screenshot submissions

The current splash screen is a repeat of one we had a few months back while this isn’t a problem why not have an email address or area here on the form where users can send in there best screenshots - Just like the cover photo on IFFG.

The FDS team could let us know what specs & quality the image needs to be and we could work from there or maybe have monthly / weekly competitions/challenge featuring a region, airport or event. Someone on the FDS staff could select a chosen image to be displayed on the splash screen or someone from the community could pass on the winning image to FDS.

Thoughts?

39 Likes

No other thoughts. Completely agree

5 Likes

Nice idea.

3 Likes

Love this idea! That way when Matt or whoever changes the splash screen he always has a stack of new images to choose from! (Or even make a collage of)

6 Likes

A collage would be great.

2 Likes

It’s a fantastic idea, you have my support!

1 Like

Nice idea! I support this.

1 Like

Pleased to hear you all like my idea :) Hopefully we keep gaining traction & get a successful outcome :p

Completely Agree on this idea !

3 Likes

I completely support this idea!

1 Like

Have you had an image on the splashscreen? I only seem to remember Dmitri,Alif, Art & I

@Anshuman_Singh - Don’t think my reply worked :p

Never had one but I’m supporting on this 100%.

1 Like

Nope, hahahaha

1 Like

I don’t like this idea, I love it @D_Gee! 😂😂

2 Likes

Yes I like this :)

2 Likes

Great :) Was having a look at the likes on some of the other feature requests and for only being up a few hours its made some great progress !!

2 Likes

Indeed Devon,unique idea man @D_Gee

1 Like

Just a friendly reminder - if you have nothing more than replying “I like this” use the like button instead :)

3 Likes

I was about to say: ‘Very true!’
But stopped myself :)

1 Like

Unless you have spent all your likes :P

3 Likes