Spitfire Rework

Thanks mate !

Well maybe you should think about it before texting it as here aren‘t just old school users and IFATCs.

1 Like

Good jokes and sarcasm are a lost art nowadays, it seems. Poor Grizpac.

3 Likes

That said, a Spitfire rework would be quite nice to have. It’ll make those Spit Tests™ all the more enjoyable.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, well i got you haha.

Hell yeah they would !!

1 Like

I also love the Griffon !

3 Likes

I would like all of you to vote this feature request as the Spitfire is really an iconic WWII plane included in Infinite Flight. I hope to see the reworked Spitfire by this year or next year.

2 Likes

I’m still going to therapy…

3 Likes

Maybe instead of reworking the current Spitfire (a Mk.VIII), they could replace it with the Spitfire Mk.IX. The Mk.IX had many more liveries and was the most produced Spitfire variant since 1942 to 1945.

3 Likes

One thing i will add is that i hope they add basic Auto pilot to the Spitfire. Modern spitfires have auto pilot to help in todays world and for long trips they do.

It would help out alot as i want to recreate the Silver Spitfire circumnavigation of the world but it will be extremely difficult without auto pilot !!

Would also love to see that livery added too !!
Link here for voting

1 Like

Yeah totally agree ! Only 272 Mk.VIII’s were built and in comparison with the Mk.IX it is nothing as there were produced about 4,000 of it !

4 Likes

The detail of the current Spitfire, including the cockpit view, are both really bad. We need to rework it with full animated parts and working instruments.

3 Likes

Time to bump this…
Just came as I realised the C-17 is not the only plane not to have cockpit camera… guess which one is the other…

1 Like
1 Like

I think the Griffon is the best option as the current Spitfire is the late Griffon variant.

2 Likes