Spirit Virtual | Night out in the Windy City Recruitment Event @ KORD - 082100ZOCT17 ( ENDED )

Server: Training

Region: Chicago

Airport: KORD

Time: 2100Z

NOTAM: KORD - KPIA | 230 under FL100| 290 over FL100 | Fly FL 160 | VS:2900| Descending VS at your discretion | Descend 75 NM out | FPL is to be copied @KORD from @Lucas_Dominguez

Spirit Airlines Virtual Presents to you Night out in the windy city, So come on and join us for our first Pilot Recruitment event.
This is our first Event and we are Hoping you would join us at our first event. If you enjoy the Event we would love to give you the chance to Endless fun Events as a pilot here at Spirit Airlines Virtual.
In this event we will fly from ORD-PIA in an Airbus A321 or Airbus A320 On Saturday October 8, 2017.
If you are interested in joining as A Pilot apply Here

You do not have to be a pilot to join this event.
Remember to Follow all rules and Fly Safely.

Aircraft: Airbus A321 or Airbus A320 Generic Livery on the A321 And NK livery On the Airbus A320.

Gates

L01: @Lucas_Dominguez Lead
L02A:
L02C:
L03: @Harun_Koyuncu
L04: @PocketAviation
L05: @Marcus_Chee
L06A: @2345
L07:
L08:
L09:
L10:
L11:
K01:
K02:
K03:
K04:
K05:
K07:
K09:
K13:

Official Thread

Website

2 Likes

Sorry all for the partly missing NOTAM, Here it is: NOTAM: KORD - KPIE | 230 under FL100| 290 over FL100 | Fly FL 160 | VS:2900| Descending VS at your discretion | Descend 75 NM out | FPL is to be copied @KORD from @Samuel_Szeto

1 Like

Please use Proper Formatting next time!! I fixed it for you,
Good Day,
Rowdy Kepler

3 Likes

Sounds interesting Can I join?

1 Like

yes You get Gate L4
enjoy

thanks so much!
See you there

Hey can i have a Gate please?

yeah, You can have L3
Enjoy :)

1 Like

Thanks ✌️See You there

i wont be there sadly , I’m Busy but also don’t have a sub.

Can I have L02? I want to do this event.

sure L2C For you

Turns out I’m stupid, and I don’t know when to plan events in Zulu time. I cannot attend, as I will be working.

Have an excellent time! Quick question: Is a live subscription required to be part of your team of pilots?

1 Like

Umm, If you are waiting to get one for global you can join because i myself am waiting until global to get one.
so until global no you don’t need one

But the second Global comes out I am required to have one?

1 Like

I would want you to like not immedietly but with global we want you to have one

1 Like

I would like to join!!

You can take L05

1 Like

the event is soon please prepare