Spirit Virtual Airlines | Official Thread

Spirit%203

Our website | Join us!

Introducing Spirit Virtual!

Less Money, More Go

Profile%20Pic%202

Infinite Flight’s Leading Low-Cost Airline

Spirit Virtual is a new virtual airline dedicated to bringing the highest levels of professionalism into the virtual airline world. We are one of the leading low-cost carriers in the United States, but we are here to prove that an airline doesn’t need to sacrifice crew quality for price.

Profile%20Pic%202

What Makes Spirit Virtual So Great?

Spirit Virtual is a unique airline. We fly the real routes of the airline, with destinations across the Continental United States, as well as vacation destinations in Central and South America, meaning you can explore a variety of places with just a few hours' flight time. There is no extensive training process, just a line check to make sure your flying is to our standards.

Profile%20Pic%202

Our Statement to You

We promise to make your Spirit Virtual experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. We also embrace the need to keep it professional, and we are happily available to answer any questions about anything in the VA. On top of that, we promise to take pilot suggestions into account and we will constantly work to adapt it to what you want.

Profile%20Pic%202

Our Fleet

We operate a fleet of all Airbus A320 family aircraft. As of now, we do not separate the pilots of any aircraft, making you free to fly any route in the network right off the bat. Pictures of the aircraft are below, and there is even more information on the specific planes on our website.
A321

A320

A319

Profile%20Pic%202

Our Ranks

Our pilots can advance in the following order:

1. Trainee - not permitted on scheduled routes (must complete a line check)
  2. Third Officer - attained once line check has been passed
  3. Second Officer - 20 hours
  4. First Officer - 80 hours
  5. Captain - 150 hours
  6. Senior Captain - 300 hours
We understand these seem like a lot of hours, but with the diversity of routes in our network we believe they are easily attainable by an active pilot.

Profile%20Pic%202

Contact

We do our communications on Discord, and the link will be provided to pilots once their application has been accepted. We have an Instagram account as well, and will post frequent pictures there as well as updates (which will also be posted here).

We hope you find NKVA a suitable and enjoyable place for you. Please let us know what you think and give our thread a rating (1 being the worst). Thanks everyone, and we can't wait to see you in our skies!

0 voters

We are IFVARB approved

Spirit%20Banner

22 Likes

SPIRIT. Nice. I look forward to seeing the yellow bananas flying nation wide! Glad to finally have a spirit virtual! Best of luck!

3 Likes

Awesome
Low cost VA joining the club
Bananas are now gonna be infesting
Wow 300 hrs for SC
DLVA is much less-200
Best of luck to u guys

5 Likes

we can’t wait to have pilots join us.

2 Likes

@Cameron_Stone congratulations! I am so happy for you! I am so happy you brought Spirit back! May you keep the bare-fare spirit last!

1 Like

Thread looks great! Best of luck! :)

3 Likes

By Far, Spirit Virtual looks better than Spirit Airlines! Best of luck to Spirit! I hope to see you in the skies (if any of you folks like to spend cash wisely, and love IF, talk to @Cameron_Stone 😉)!

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for all your initial support! We are planning some fun things, including a VA inaugural event. So stay tuned!

7 Likes

Congratulations Sprit! I’m excited to see the Flying Banana as a VA!

3 Likes

Congrats, luckily for you you got picked before us, but have fun flying those bananas

1 Like

Nice to see another spirit airlines VA after i had to shut mine down.Good luckDont charge me for making this post,JK

2 Likes

Just wanted to officially welcome all the pilots that joined in the past day! We hope to see more people follow in their footsteps - they will be the first to know about our events and will even get to help decide the format of some of them. Just sayin’ 😉

3 Likes

Our first event is now live! We would love see all of you flying with us! Click here to sign up!

2 Likes

Sent an application to join earlier! Hope I’m in 😁

1 Like

Wow Cameron neat VA! 😂 I might join when I get live.

1 Like

Haha thanks man that would be great

We will have a reboot event in the next two weeks! Stay tuned everyone!

1 Like

What communication platform do you guys use?

1 Like

We use Discord @AZA.DAL.610

2 Likes

Applied a while ago hope to join soon! ;)

1 Like