Spirit Virtual 2021 Thread || Less Money, More Go!

Great Thread! Glad to be in this VA!

2 Likes

I hope to see some new faces in the Discord soon!

3 Likes

Awesome thread! Can’t wait to see some new pilots

2 Likes

This is actually one of the best threads I’ve seen in awhile! Way to go Sprit VA!

2 Likes

Wow! Great job! Beautiful.

1 Like

Go check out our IFC event that will be happening on May 2nd at 1800Z!

3 Likes

Applied! I passed the test aswell!

2 Likes

AWESOME! We’ll be watching out for you !

1 Like

Awesome!

2 Likes

@SpiritVirtualAirline when can I expect to hear back?

Also, how many pilots do you guys have?

1 Like

Awesome thread man. Hopefully we’ll see more pilots join when 21.1 releases.

2 Likes

Hello! You can expect to hear back within 72 hours of your application. Sorry if I got back to you so late, I’ve been busy this week. To answer your second question, we have about 30 pilots that are active here! We hope to see you soon in Spirit Virtual!
-ED

3 Likes

amazing thread 🥵

1 Like

New Codeshares Announcement

Hello everyone! I am happy to announce that we are officially partnered with @Ethiopian_Virtual , and @VirtualIce ! These two VAs will give us amazing parts of the world for our pilots to fly and enjoy. Ethiopian will give us routes in Africa, India, and parts of the Middle East! Virtual Ice will give us Iceland, many airports in Eastern Europe, and a bunch of transatlantic long hauls to the USA! We are super excited to have the opportunity to be partners with these amazing Virtual Airlines. We hope everyone in NKVA enjoys the new routes! Here's to a great partnership down the road!

2 Likes

1 Year Anniversary

Today, June 10th is a very special day for the VA. It is our 1 year anniversary going public! I really cannot believe that it has been a year already since NKVA took off, and to see the major success we've had throughout our first year is just amazing to me. I want to thank everyone who has contributed to the VA whether it is a staff member, an ex-staff member, or even pilots! Without those people, Spirit Virtual wouldn't be where it is today, so big thank you to everyone. Here's to many more great memories. Happy Anniversary!
5 Likes

Congratulations NKVA on one year!

-Av2929

2 Likes

great VA! highly recommended!

2 Likes

You comin Louisville soon?

2 Likes

I applied yesterday afternoon! Go Spirit!!!

2 Likes

The Sprit is high!

1 Like