Spirit Virtual 2020 Revamp || Less Money, More Go

Spirit Virtual, Revamped!
Hello! And welcome to the official Spirit Virtual IFC thread!

Website | Apply | Instagram

We are Spirit Virtual, founded in 2020 with professionalism, realism, and fun in mind. Since being founded earlier this year, we have not only totaled up over 30 pilots in our very active Slack, we’ve also amounted over 60 new routes along with over 3,000 codeshare routes with our 5 partners. With our unique ranking system, the fun rewarding system as well as high-quality weekly events, there’s no reason you won’t enjoy your experience at Spirit Virtual.

At Spirit Virtual we fly by a simple mission…

“Our mission as a Virtual Airline in this competitive space is to provide our
pilots with the most professional, fun, and safe environment possible.”

Why us? Spirit Virtual is a rather small, yet high-quality and professional VA! We have friendly staff, great pilots, awesome routes, and extensive codeshares from multiple parts of the world! NKVA has an experience like no other VA. Our pilots and staff provide a lot of character to make a fun experience on Infinite Flight for players!

Spirit Virtual Offerings

Not only do we have a great, active community you can chat with, you also have great exclusive perks!

Spirit Virtual Rewards

Spirit Virtual uses a mix of the real world Spirit frequent flier program, along with virtual rewards to make pilots want to push to that next rank or that next reward perk.

Spirit FREE: Unlocked at 10 hours, 1 out of Hub flight permitted per week.

Spirit FREE+: Unlocked at 20 hours and 10,000 miles, 1 no rank restriction flight, and 1 out of Hub flight permitted every week with a 1.2x MILES multiplier on every flight under 700 miles.

Spirit GOLD: Unlocked at 35,000 miles, 1 no rank, and no hub flight per week with a 1.3x MILES multiplier on every flight under 700 miles.

Spirit PLATINUM: Unlocked at 75,000 miles, No hub or rank restrictions, 1.15x MILES multiplier on every flight.

Spirit Virtual Events

Spirit Virtual hosts 2-3 events every week, most of these events are internal, but there will also be many IFC events such as flyouts and partnered events.

Pilot Testimonials

Spirit Virtual is one of the most amazing virtual airlines I have ever been a part of. Although this VA is somewhat small compared to others, it is full of both amazing pilots and staff. What I like most about Spirit Virtual is the activity both in Infinite Flight and the Slack. The chat is usually always active, and the staff host many events and other activities to boost pilot engagement. This VA is one of my personal favorites and I would highly recommend to those interested in joining!

-Spencer N | NKVA Second Officer

Spirit Virtual has one of the most friendly staff and environment. All the pilots there are nice and the routes are just great! So many beautiful destinations to visit. A responsive and fun staff, a variety of fun routes, and different partners with other low-cost airlines, all the more reasons to join, I definitely recommend joining Spirit Virtual.

-Saharsh S | NKVA Second Officer

Our staff team is here to provide everyone with the best experience possible. Never hesitate to ask one of them if you ever have a question, we are here to help everyone out!

Our Staff Team

Eric D | Chief Executive Officer
Carter C | Chief Operating Officer
Steven T | Event Manager

Staff applications will be announced, please do not PM asking, thanks!

Spirit Virtual is part of the Global Economic Travel Alliance (GETA), which includes @SouthwestVirtual, @FrontierVA, @Volaris_VA, and @SpiritVirtualAirline. Pilots in Spirit Virtual are allowed to fly any of these airline routes as long as they meet the rank requirements. Spirit Virtual is also partnered with @VietnamVirtual and @easyJetVirtual as codeshare partners, both of these airlines allow a totally new area of the world to be flown as a Spirit Virtual pilot.

Our Partners Can Take You To…

Spirit Virtual operates over 600 unique routes with 3 Airbus aircraft across 7 hubs across the U.S.
We also have 7 ranks for our pilots to unlock, at which point they will be able to fly longer flights!

Ranks

Every Pilot will be able to fly every aircraft as a new pilot, this makes our ranking structure a but different, instead of unlocking aircraft at certain ranks, you unlock the ability to fly farther!

All Ranks

Flight Lengths

New Hire- Flights under 1:45 mins

Trainee - Flights under 2:15 mins

Second Officer - Flights under 2:45 mins

First Officer - Flights under 3:30 mins

Senior First Officer - Flights under 4:15 hours

Captain - Flights under 5 hours

Training Captain - All length flights

Rank Levels

New Hire- 0 hours (until you log one flight)

Trainee - 0-15 hours

Second Officer - 15-50 hours

First Officer - 50-100 hours

Senior First Officer - 100-150 hours

Captain - 150-200 hours

Training Captain - 200+ hours

Aircraft

Spirit Virtual operates the…

Airbus A319
Airbus A320
Airbus A321

Hubs

Spirit Virtual operates out of 7 hubs, 3 primary and 4 secondary airports…

Here’s where our hubs can take you!

Primary Hubs

View Hubs

KFLL - Fort Lauderdale International Airport

Fort Lauderdale is located in Southern Florida and it is Spirit’s biggest hub, with over 50 domestic and international routes it is a powerhouse for Spirit.

KDTW - Detroit Metropolitan Airport

Detroit Metropolitan Airport is another big hub for Spirit with over 30 domestic routes, KDTW offers many short-haul and medium-hauls around the Eastern side of the U.S.

KMCO - Orlando International Airport

Orlando International is another Spirit hub located in Florida, with over 35 international and domestic routes, KMCO offers a big range of short and medium-haul flights.

Secondary Hubs

View Hubs

KORD - Chicago O’Hare

Chicago O’Hare is another big hub for Spirit with lots of short hops mainly used by business travelers.

KDFW - Dallas Fort Worth Airport

One of Spirit’s biggest hubs, Fort Worth has over 20 routes all across the country and even some flights into Mexico and the Caribbeans.

KACY/KPHL - Atlantic City Airport/Philadelphia International Airport

This hub allows pilots to fly out of both ACY and PHL as their hub allowing them to explore the beauty of the U.S. East Coast.

KLAS - Las Vegas McCarran International

Las Vegas International is Spirit’s biggest hub in terms of annual passenger transit with over 30 routes, McCaren offers many scenic flights over the Rocky Mountains of the West.

CrewCenter

Spirit Virtual uses an iCrew CrewCenter to log flights but it also has tons of other features that make it great for pilots and really convenient for pilots to navigate and use the CrewCenter.

All Features

•AirMail
•Flight Bidding
•Manual PIREP Filing
•Screenshot Center
•Stats List
•Quick Access Links
•Online Pilots
•Live Map
•Airline News
•Staff List
•Pilot Roster
•Leaderboard
•A sleek and modern feel
•And Much More For You To Explore!

Website

Our website, launched just earlier this month is a huge upgrade from our outdated, and visually un-pleasing website before, our new website also includes much more info about Spirit Virtual.

You’re ready to join? Awesome! just click the apply link here, or at either the top or bottom of the thread and take the pilot test and you should receive a PM on the IFC within 24 hours of submitting your application!

Requirements

At least grade 3
No ghosts in the last year
Access to Slack
No more than a .45 violations/landing ratio
Not blacklisted/watchlisted from the IFVARB
The ability to log 1 flight every month

Thank you!

You’ve made it to the end of our thread! We’d like to thank you for viewing our thread and possibly see you with us in the Infinite Flight skies sometime soon!

Spirit Virtual 2020

Website | Apply | Instagram

Thank You :)

Photo credits: @Saharsh

Map credits: https://spirit.com

This post has been reviewed and approved by the IFVARB to be posted to the IFC.

25 Likes

Nice thread. Glad to see you guys growing :)

3 Likes

Wow beautiful job guys!! I’m really thinking about applying!

4 Likes

Beautiful Thread!
Wonderful Virtual Airlines!

5 Likes

Wow, very well done and very professional looking. Wish you the best with your VA.

3 Likes

Great thread guys!

3 Likes

Be sure to join this awesome VA! I love the spirit community!

3 Likes

The new CEO seems like a pretty cool dude 😀

4 Likes

Amazing thread and VA!!! I’m proud to be staff for such an awesome Virtual Airline!

2 Likes

Spirit Virtual is one of the best virtual airlines in Infinite Flight with a friendly staff and amazing group of pilots. I would highly recommend applying!

3 Likes

Indeed he does! Wish I could meet him 😂

1 Like

I applied! Let’s see what happenes

1 Like

A must join VA.

3 Likes

Great thread! Seems like a great VA

4 Likes

Great work guys! NKVA is awesome and I’m happy to be a part of it.

3 Likes

Hmmm… I have to agree!!! Cant wait for you to meet him😝

2 Likes

Must join this great VA, I have already applied

4 Likes

Nice to see a great VA Re-Vamp! I must say, the Spirit Virtual Airlines Website is
S T U N N I N G! Definitely one of the best VA websites I have ever seen! The way the links are integrated as well as the overall flow of the website makes me as a reader connect with the VA. It is also nice to see a VA use iCrew. AAVA uses a vamped-up version of it and I love it! Good luck with this re-vamp guys!

9 Likes

Hello! I saw your comment and checked the applications. I do not see anything from you yet. Are you sure you submitted it?

1 Like

Thank you to everyone for all the kind words!

2 Likes