Spirit Airlines A320 Neo N930Nk- From my planespotting

Screenshot 2024-04-19 1.24.05 PM

By Me, October 7, 2023
Airport: Norfolk International Airport-KORF
Location- Airport Public Observation Area, Norfolk International Airport

1 Like

Nice YouTube screenshot

1 Like

Not Funny. I don’t appreciate that very much, but whatever. Say what you want, but that screenshot was from my personal YouTube channel, THESWA737-200. Video is called "
Spirit Airlines-N930NK A320neo takeoff at Norfolk"

2 Likes

What makes you think that?

1 Like

Yes, I admit that was a screenshot. Anything wrong with it?

1 Like

Just leave it alone, he is trying to pick fights.

1 Like

After all, it is my video. I got rights to copy stuff from my videos. No need to defend myself , you guys seem to believe me.

2 Likes

Nice picture

1 Like

Right, naturally.

thanks, I appreciate that. Spirit isn’t as bad as everyone might think it is.

Actually though, they get you to your destinations and it’s not a horrible service.

2 Likes

yeah! very cheap flights. 20 dollars for some. I’ve checked their website for deals and they are almost as low priced as Ryanair. nothing beats Ryanair’s prices though. Heh!

2 Likes

It would be better to link the original video itself instead of just posting a screenshot of one of the planes. The video is a lot more interesting.

It belongs in the spotting category, which you need to be TL2 to post in. A moderator will change the category for you but just for future reference

1 Like

Ok, thanks Altaria. I just joined not too long ago, so I’m sure I will need help with stuff here and there. Thanks.

even though, I did not see a spotting category I could post this under. Guess I didn’t take the time to look. my bad!

Indeed you have. The right to do what you wish

1 Like

Thanks for leaving a comment! I appreciate it! :)

Wouldn’t say that. I think it’s a reasonable assumption to think that a photo with a video bar in it may be stolen, especially for someone who hasn’t posted their spotting before (has happened many times).

Since @IFlyCessnaCaravans has shown that it’s their video, no harm no foul.

2 Likes

Well, i thought when Wormley said to leave it alone, i thought he meant Altaria’s accusation of me.
But i was wrong?

I don’t think I’m accusing you of anything, just a comment to check you’re aware of what you did. Though if you had included your YouTube account in the original post, I wouldn’t have said anything. Like Andrew said, stealing photos/videos has been a problem in the past

1 Like