SpiceJet Boeing B737-800

SpiceJet is the largest operator of the 737-800NG series of aircrafts in India and has operated 71 aircrafts of these type (The only one after Air India Express, which operates only a handful of aircraft). However, we only have the Spicejet livery for the 737-900, of which only 3 of this type are operated by SpiceJet.

(It is also the only major operator of the 737NG in India)

The SpiceJet 737-800 flies to 52 different destinations in India and 12 international destinations, which would open up a lot of routes to fly in India! It also codeshares with Emirates and Gulf Air.

Hoping to see this livery on the 737-800 🙏

Image Credits → VT-SPS - SpiceJet Boeing 737-800 at Bangalore - Bengaluru Intl | Photo ID 126109 | Airplane-Pictures.net

U have my vote

1 Like

thank you very much! :)

i want
this

so that i dont have to fly crap airlines (aka indigo) when im back on if

1 Like

Voted for the livery

1 Like

gib propar cradeets plijj

1 Like

Thanks! hopefully this livery passes the 100 votes mark sometime like with the Jet Airways A330 topic :)

1 Like

I’m highly surprised,that there isn’t already A topic for this.
And of course this has my vote! I’ve flown SG B738’s irl too!

2 Likes

Highly appreciate the vote! True, even I was surprised there wasn’t a topic for this haha.

1 Like

@The_Aviator I recommend that you give credit to the photo so your post doesn’t get flag and closed

1 Like

Hey!

This would be awesome. There already is a feature request for this though - feel free to bump it up!

Normally you’re right, but that post hasn’t been touched in 5 years and has no votes.

@The_Aviator yours can stay with some adjustments. It needs to follow category rules. Can you edit so there’s only one picture and a citation for the picture? Maybe some info on routes this plane flies would be nice too.

6 Likes

thanks for reminding me!

1 Like

alright! I’ll do just that!

you’re welcome

Bump! This will be good for Indian routes.

1 Like

Beautiful livery! Looks kinda similar to Brussels airlines

2 Likes

SpiceJet they say
🌶️🌶️✈️✈️✈️

2 Likes