Spicejet Boeing 737-900ER

Credit: Avinash- iPilot777
Source: jetphotos.net

About Spicejet:

SpiceJet is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It is the fourth largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried. The airline serves 55 destinations, including 47 Indian and 7 international destinations from its hubs at Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Hyderabad. SpiceJet names all its aircraft with the name of an Indian spice.

Spicejet is second largest operator of 737 series aircraft operating all of its variants, with more than 150 MAX series aircrafts on order SpiceJet will be one of the largest operator of 737 series aircraft.

Why we need it:
Currently we have SpiceJet livery on Dash8 and lack some Indian liveries in IF, also there are few liveries of 737-900. Spicejet and Jet Airways are only Indian operators of 737-900ER, so I think it will be a nice addition to 739 aircraft liveries.

Nice request, we don’t have much aircrafts with an Indian livery. I will vote for it when I have one.

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of the airline and it would be nice to have a boost in the Indian livery’s but there are livery’s more in need to be added

2 Likes

There should be more Indian liveries, good idea! :)

3 Likes

Its fourth largest in India, and also my first airline. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your vote.

2 Likes

Awesome request, I love when someone takes time to post this kind of content.
We’ve seen many new liveries added on old planes, the 737 had some South American liveries added as well as the Qantas one and Scandinavian’s… I hope FDS adds this one as soon they update the 737.

4 Likes

I hope it will be added in the upcoming update.

3 Likes

Would love to see more Indian liveries on here for sure!

3 Likes

Also, the 900ER is my favourite series on the 737 :)

2 Likes

Thanks for your support, wish to see this livery in next update.

Id love to see this livery for the 737-800 as well!

1 Like

We dont have the -900ER in IF but we do have the regular -900

If you look on the fuselage in game it says 737-900ER

2 Likes

There are a few operators of 900 but most of them are using the 900ER version. We have 900ER operators in 739.

1 Like

Want this livery in next update

I think this will be added with the 737 update.

Want to see this livery in IF, we only have a SpiceJet Q400.

My first flight was in a spicejet 737, want to see this in IF.

Yes, there is not much fleet diversity in IF, most of them are US or European carriers.

1 Like