Sphere Of Air

Sphere Of Air

Soooo… after a very long time, I decided to post a complete S&V topic of a recent flight. But not just any flight, the very first leg of a world tour we decided to plan & fly together (@ThatOneKiwi & I). After a fun flight yesterday from San Francisco - Papeete, I jumped to replay mode to grab some pictures. Hopefully this topic comes as a surprise when she’s online since I haven’t shown her almost any of the pictures yet :)

Flight Details

Server: Training
Route: San Francisco - Papeete
Airline & Aircraft: United A350-900

Without further ado, let’s get right into it!

@ThatOneKiwi parked at the gate with me right behind for the beginning of our world tour!

Pushing in the same direction at the same time cause why not? :)

A view from Bayfront Park as I taxi while she holds short for departure…

…and we’re up & away! As we depart 28L & fly past the iconic 3D tower…

A scenic climb out of San Francisco. The coastlines definitely make for some really good photos!

Fast forward to cruise as we descend to Papeete (NTAA), a beautiful view from the wing makes the flight even better!

Even though we descend in a non-realistic way, the view next to Mo’orea can’t be described!

Touchdown into Fa’a’ā International Airport after a nearly 8 hour long journey!

I spy someone on the right while you lose in a staring competition to me, haha.

Pulling up to gate as the sun sets after an amazing flight :)

Thank you to @ThatOneKiwi for flying together on the world tour! Thank you for viewing, hope you all enjoyed the pictures in this S&V topic. 𝕋𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖!

32 Likes

Amazing shots chap!! The seventh one was fabulous 😍😍😍 Hope you and @ThatOneKiwi had fun:))

2 Likes

Thank you Sharan, the 7th one was above Mo’orea (near NTAA).
And yes, we both definitely had fun!

2 Likes

Thank you. Loved it!

1 Like

Thank you for joining! :D

1 Like

What a great shots and professional teamwork! Love the tail reflection as well😁

3 Likes

Your screenshots are so clear. I consider myself good also at taking screenshots, but when i zoom in for the little details, the image loses it composition and detail is lost. I use snapseed. Any free apps for IOS would be great, as i love to take screenshots of my travels flying.

Stunning work!!

kind regards

alan

2 Likes

Thank you @MADCAT & @Alan_Scott!

@Alan_Scott, as for screenshots, one of the thing I find very useful is using the locked free camera, going slightly back and then zooming in a bit, all on highest graphics. I take a few minutes for each shot so I can find the best angle I can. As for editing, I personally don’t use snapseed & sometimes lightly edit my pictures on Lightroom, although even that’s not really required.

Hopefully that answers any questions you have!

3 Likes

It does, I might try lightroom. I use the free cam and just think what i what to shoot and 95% of the time i know what im doing. Just the odd shot that turns out bland and i need to edit a bit. But thank you for responding to me.

2 Likes

nice shots! I sure do like oxygen orbs and gas globes

2 Likes

@Alan_Scott, I hope your next photo session goes well! Please tag me if you choose to create a S/V topic.

@Robertine, but I like Sphere Of Air!

3 Likes

Will do dude.

2 Likes