Spelling Mistake At OLBA

@infiniteflight not sure if you guys are aware of this but i’ve noticed one of the airports that i’ve just departed from has a mistake in the name. nothing major iknow. according to flightradar24 the airport is supposed to be called “Beirut Rafic Hariri Int’l Airport” whereas in InfiniteFlight the name comes up as “Beyrouth Rafic Hariri Int’l Airport”
ICAO: OLBA

you guys may already know about this error, but if you don’t, there you go🙂
again nothing major just thought i’d let you know.

1 Like

Hey there, I’d reccommend press the pencil key at the bottom of your topic to edit and change the Category to #live. The #support category is used for more important in game problems that impacts their own device. I hope you understand. :)

You can ask or request one of the airport editors on the game to make a change on the airport you need.

I think in French its called Beyrouth and in English its called Beirut but i just checked Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport wikipedia page

1 Like

okay thanks :)

1 Like

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting, I have adapted the airport name to the official AIP document.
It will call Beirut Rafic Hariri International with the next Airport update of IF.

Tom, Airport Editor

3 Likes