SPEEDBIRD101's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Hi! I was M-01 just now.

Everything was generally okay, except for these few things:

1. You cleared me for transition at 5000ft MSL, which is way too high. It’s almost outside of your airspace at OMDB.
    Ideally it should have been around 2500-3000.

2. On my inbound call, you did not issue me a pattern entry, but cleared me for the option directly instead.
    A standard for all inbound aircraft without radar is to issue a pattern entry, then sequence if needed, and clearance.
    You also did not state the pattern direction in my clearance.

3. Cathay 322 Super did not need a “cleared for immediate takeoff”, there was no need to rush them.

4. My runway change from 30L to 30R was rejected, why? The airspace and aircraft count is very manageable, I can’t see any reason why the change was rejected.

5. Cathay 322 did not need a “make left traffic” in their clearance as they were already instructed a direction on takeoff.

6. CLXVA010 was cleared for immediate takeoff, and once again, there was no need to rush them.

7. I was flying smaller circles than Cathay 322 Super, as my aircraft was much lighter. On left base, I was sequenced as number 2 to follow Cathay 322 super, who was on downwind? That makes no sense.

8. In my clearance again, the pattern direction was mentioned, but there is no need to.

9. My runway exit command was late.

Thank you for controlling and I look forward to seeing you get better!

2 Likes

thank yo for ya time

1 Like

Hi! I’m A-CASTA

• Line up and wait not necessary because traffic was already leaving the runway

• Sequence sent late

• In the runway change there were not the correct commands (Pattern entry, sequence (if necessary) and authorization) you just said “Cleared to land”.

1 Like

thank you everyone i think i will close soon

Hey, I am Cathay 322 super.

When I requested takeing off at 30L, you instructed me to line up and wait because there is a plane on the runway.That is really good I think.
But when I was landing at 30L, it seems that you forgot to instruct me to exit runway until I have already entered a taxiway.

All in all, it is ok to make mistakes and I wish you get better in the following time.

1 Like

Hi. You still opening? Plan to drop by for 2-3 patterns if you are :)

1 Like

OH SORRY JUST CLOSEDi will open again for 10 - 15 min

1 Like

Thanks a lottt. Spawning now :)

no problem if anything you are doin me a favour!!

Indonesia 888?

you can do 1 patern

Sorry my device decided to give up on me :( you may close now

1 Like

So sorry for the terrible service. But maybe just a bit of feedback

• I was on the right side of 30R, I was wondering why you decided to give me 30L for the pattern?
  • Regarding that guy decided to takeoff from 12R, next time maybe you can issue “Please check runway” a few times. Until he won’t budge then you can clear him off.

Once again, sorry for my device trouble. Hopefully it won’t happen next time :(

1 Like

don’t worry

Display name = SPEEDBIRD101

Status = OPEN

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = OMDB

Frequencies = Tower and ground

Still there?

yup i am still here!

what is ya callsign?

Display name = SPEEDBIRD101