SPEEDBIRD101'S ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A [WRITTEN PASSED] [PRACTICAL PASSED]

Hello IFC!!!, this is my tracking thread where i will be practising tower and ground only, if you could pop by and do some patterns or departure, arrivals, transitions and asking for re-entry to the pattern. For ground just do some basic stuff like requesting pushback when you know someone is behind and make messy complications while taxiing. all Feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!

Display name = SPEEDBIRD101

Status = CLOSED

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = N/A

Frequencies = Tower and ground

5 Likes

i will be opening after my school finishes!

3 Likes

Status = OPEN

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = OTHH

PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR NAME AND FEEDBACK

1 Like

Hi there, Thanks for your service

• 17:38:27: I called in “Inbound for landing” you didn’t give me pattern entry which is required for inbound traffic. You cleared me for option which was incorrect since I requested “Inbound for landing”. After awhile you corrected it by giving me “pattern entry” and correct clearance “Cleared to land” but before doing that you should have atleast notified me by saying “Correction, standby”.

• 17:45:14: Your “Exit Runway Instruction” was very late because I was already off the runway. I was using the jet so ideally should have been given when jet was between “70 - 50 knots GS”

• 17:47:59: “Pushback Approved” was incorrect since I was using TBM. Remember before you give pilot pushback clearance you should check what type of plane they are using and what stand they are on. All fighter & GA planes cannot pushback. I should have been given “Cleared to taxi” initially.

• 17:49:37: Not sure why I was onguarded by ground when I was tuned to tower and ready to imminent departure. Airport was empty and there was no need for me to stay tuned with ground all the way to hold short point.

• 17:52:34: “Enter Left downwind” was not needed since you already gave me traffic direction with takeoff clearance “Make left traffic”. Pattern Entries are only needed for inbound traffic and for runway changes.

• 17:53:46: OO-LXV called in for “Touch & Go” You should have given them pattern entry & sequence (number 2 to follow on left downwind) before given them clearance

• 17:54:16: You gave me clearance with traffic direction “after the option , make left traffic” that was not needed since I was remaining in the pattern. You only need it for someone who is inbound for “touch & go” and for runway changes.

I would suggest that you look at ATC manual

I am looking forward for your future sessions with some improvements

1 Like

thank you very much! can i tag you next time?

Sure, I don’t mind.

1 Like

that’s a lot of stuff. i already learned a lot. lol

2 Likes

great! thanks!

1 Like

Status = OPEN

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = LEPA

@Usman_A

1 Like

Thank you to all who came!

1 Like

Status = OPEN

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = MMUN

@Usman_A

im on my way

1 Like

there doesnt seem to be any atc here?

1 Like

Sorry I forgot to say I stopped. Can I tag you next time

Status = OPEN

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = OTHH

Frequencies = Tower cand ground

@Usman_A @1MASYBTGS

Status = OPEN

Server = Training(TS)

Airport = KSEA

@Usman_A @1MASYBTGS

Hey :)

• Ground: Spot on for giving me taxi clearance rather than pushback clearance since I was using GA plane.

• First Pattern: Correct clearance without traffic direction. You made a mistake last time at OTHH so well done :)

• Runway Change: I needed a “Pattern Entry” before clearance. Remember for “Inbounds” and “Runway Change” you must give Pattern Entry > Sequence when there are others using the same runway > Clearance (with traffic direction) if they are doing tough & go.

• I reported “Full Stop” which should have given you plenty of time to give me “Exit Runway Instr” but you forgot. For GA planes aim to give them at 50-30 knts GS & Jets at 70-50 knts GS. It’s not a big deal if you have forgotten to give it but we should do it.

• Lastly I would like to point out is that your responses were abit slow.

Keep it up :)

1 Like

i know i made a few mistakes because there where sooo may planes all asking at once!

1 Like

I see that ur still open, I’m coming in now

1 Like

don’t be too long cause i will have to close soon