Speed Violations

Hi
I had two speed voilation yesterday around 7.30pm and 1 today around 11 am. Now unabieto fly in Expert server. Can anyone tell me that whn can I be able to fly again on expert server ?

1 Like

Should be a week

Hello!

Sadly there is no way to get on the ES in the next week. Give it 7 days and you will be back to the ES :)

No because 7bdays violation have a limit 3.

Yes, if you have 3 or under in the past 7 days you can et on the ES. Over 3 it is one week :)

But 7 days voilations are limit to 3 above

Hey,

After seven days after the expiration of your first violation of the three, you’ll be able to rejoin the Expert Server.

Thanks,
Patrick

The first two voilation bappned together I think they will expie by today itself whn 24 hrs are completed

How many violations do you currently have?

They won’t expire after 24 hours. So in a week from your first two violations (yesterday), it will no longer count for that 7 day violation limit, meaning you will only have that one that you got today counting towards the 7 day violation limit.

2 yestersay around 7.30pm and 1 yhis morning at 11 am

Can you show a screenshot of your grade table?

2 Likes

You can check from your ID->Grade,then touch the information next to it,You will get a list about the details how you can upgrade,And what you have now such as violations in 24h or 7 days. If you want to fly in expert server,You should keep your grade above grade 2~Just it~

Inwas flying in Grade 3 only I had the 2 speed voilations yesterday and 1 today and then I got demoted to grade 2. For 3 violations in 24 hrs. Im asking that will the violation expire after the 24 hours and I will be flying again with grade 3.

1 Like

Hey,

When you have 3 violations in seven days and/or 2 violations in one day, you will be able to rejoin the Expert Server. As none of us knows your total violation count, we can’t guess. However, I believe you’ll be able to rejoin in six days after the expiration of your first speed violation yesterday.

The following table will explain when you can rejoin the Expert Server having achieved Grade 3:

Information on reading the grade table can be found at the following thread attached below.

I can not tell you when exactly you’ll be able to rejoin as I do not know your time-zone (ie. what’s “7:30pm” for you vs Zulu time) nor do I know when your violations were applied or how many there are in total.

We’ll see you back on the Expert Server in less than a week!

Thanks,
Patrick

Photo credits: an image of the updated grade requirements table — source.

1 Like

Hi

Yes sure. The svreenshotbis attached.

It shouldn’t be too long. Once it’s been 24 hours since you got your first violation, you’ll have access to expert server again. So because you got it at 7:30PM, it’ll fall of at 7:30PM this evening.

Hi
Plz try to understand that in Grafe 3 I crossed the number of violations in 24 hrs. But in 7 days i have not crossed the limit. 7 days voilation is of 4 times and 24 hts violation is 2 times.

So if the violation expires frm 24 hrs today I wil be able ro fly againnwith Grade3 because I have not violated 7 days violation limit.

Hope you understand.

Hey,

When one of your violations expires, you’ll be able to rejoin the Expert Server and will have obtained Grade 3.

Thanks for getting back to me but @TimShan05 has already correctly answered.

See you online soon!

Thanks,
Patrick

Thanks

Varun

1 Like