Speed violation in Expert server

I was doing 300-500 IAS right after takeoff roll

was there ATC active?

Ok guys this isnt getting anywhere.I might aswell share my replay file. who do I send it to for investigation?

Did you get a violation? Yes or no

I believe fighters don’t have the same speed restrictions as commercial aircraft. It would be pilots responsibility to maintain speed in controlled airspace.

read the post :)

Fighter jets aren’t subject to the typical 250 under 10,000 rule like a normal aircraft is. As far as I’m aware, the only way you would receive a ghost or violation is if an active IFATC hands it out to you.

This has also been mentioned by 2 other people. Perhaps if everyone stopped rushing to type a response and read past messages 🤷

3 Likes

The post makes seem like you did but the title makes it seem like you didn’t. That’s why I’m asking if you read my first post

reading again, are u simply asking how its possible to not get a speed violation with 260+ IAS below 10000?

Yes, that is correct.

1 Like

@Usman_Adil if you exceed 250kts below 10,000ft in a normal airliner/ GA aircraft, you will receive a warning and then shortly afterwards a violation.

Fighter jet aircraft are immune to this rule, however you are still expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner in an actively controlled airspace. IFATC have permission to ghost if you don’t.

Problem solved

6 Likes

aight bois, here we got it. No violation he just asks for an explanation to why that is so. I think enough people did kindly explain why that happened. Job done

Got it thanks!

This topic can be closed

1 Like

No worries, glad I could help. Shame people were too busy rushing to type instead of reading and doing some research, we could have helped you sooner with less confusion 😉

1 Like

if you received a violation No they wont remove it.

Generally you can go faster than 250 KIAS as three people had said before BUT you can’t do aerobatics in or near the airspace I believe it’s below 10000’ MSL or you will get violations for aerobatics.

1 Like

Fighters are exempted from the speed restrictions.

1 Like

Fighters are immune to speed violations, but in a controlled airspace it would be better to stay below 250knt to avoid ghosting

1 Like

The 250kts below 10000’ violation doesn’t apply to fighters. ATC might have an issue with it in controlled airspace though

The issue was solved 8 posts ago…

1 Like

OP request