Speed Violation during stress

Hello guys, my little friend @IFA_YT got a speed violation 3 times… when he descends, he forgot about 250 knots limit… and due overstressed got 3 violations…
How he can remove it?

here are proofs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kioN_guPMH8 (time 3:12:05)

Unfortunately he will not be able to have this removed. It is the pilots responsibility to monitor all aspects of their flight, especially crucial stages such as descent.

3 Likes

Unfortunately it is unlikely to be removed due to pilot error

but… he are overstressed… during long haul… it’s so sad to capture a violation at the end of LH flight

That has happened to me a few times, Moderators will not revoke any L1 violation unless it’s a bug or glitch

Understood, however it’s not a valid reason for having a violation removed, unfortunately. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Yeah, violations are definitely not fun to receive but they are a great learning tool and I’m sure he will back back to their preferred grade level in no time 😉

Ok… that’s sad… but thx for response!

Hello

We do not accept appeals from individuals speaking on behalf of someone else. If they truly would like for us to look at or consider this, they will need to reach out on their own. Thanks.

5 Likes