Speed Reduce and Crash

I was at 42500ft in an A359 and my fuel weight was only 25% and then as soon as my climb levelled to FL425 i had gone away from my device and when i return to my device again i see my aircraft crashed, when i check the replay I saw that my aircraft had started to reduce its speed and because of the low speed it stalled and crashed.

Can anyone help me with what happened in my case, is this a bug or glitch?

I think you might have stalled, what was your last known speed (in indicated air speed) before you left your device? Most planes can’t handle above FL420 unless it’s extremely light, like less than 5% or something. But could you share a replay? It might help find out what happened?

1 Like

I don’t think this is a bug, I think it’s just how the plane performs, it can’t handle that high altitude, it’s like that in real life too if they go too high they can stall in mid air.

1 Like

Because of the engines not able the handle the thin air, more powerful engines can handle more thinner air.

1 Like

Can you share a replay of your flight?

1 Like

Roger will be doing that.

1 Like

my last indicated air speed was 225kts at FL425 and yes why climb to high is because I wanted to play the Atari game.

1 Like

Ok then still share your replay tho cause other factors can effect

1 Like

@Populeux_Music & @tomthetank above is the link for my flight replay

1 Like

but the service altitude of A350-900 is 43,100ft and i was maximum at 42,500

and yes because of the stall i also received 1 speed violation.

This happened to me too, I think when infinite flight made the plane model they messed up on the max alt part.

1 Like

Well yes might be, but for the Atari game i had to go above FL420 and i got the crash in return.

So could anyone have found the issue?

As others mentioned, you climbed too high being too heavy unfortunately.
The service ceiling is indeed FL430 (or 43,100ft to be precise), but you have to be quite low on the weight to reach that. That also includes cargo & passengers.

1 Like

Ok, understandable and thanks for rectifying my issue.

1 Like