Speed limit

Hay guys i wanna asking how to turn off speed limit or warning sound when camera change to Pilot position and how people can reach top knot until 500+ knot while I am only 400 knots with voice warnings ?

1 Like

You cant trun this off you shouldnt go above red dots…

1 Like

And they can reach it by help of the wind in the back…

1 Like

You are looking at the aircraft’s ground speed not airspeed. Ground speed can be done right below the airspeed.

4 Likes

IRL if you went that fast in KIAS you would’ve ruined the plane, and been fired more then likely

1 Like

oh, so is the speed of the plane on the ground not in the air?

2 Likes

The number you read on someone’s tag like that. Is there ground speed. Not Airspeed.

2 Likes

In your status bar, look for “Ground Speed”. There, it should show close to 500 kts. The instrument in the cockpit shows airspeed (the speed of the oncoming air hitting the aircraft). Ground speed is the speed that you are moving across the ground. At higher altitudes, you will have less airspeed because of less air molecules, but higher ground speed due to less air resistance.

2 Likes

so the speed is the same as mine at 320 knots?

You just killed your whole airplane.

1 Like

Okay ,now im know thankyou

At a high altitude such as >28,000 feet, 320 knots indicated airspeed (KIAS) would be overspeeding. IRL, this would result in your aircraft breaking apart in mid air. Above 28,000, you should be flying about 270-280 KIAS, which will result in a ground speed of close to 600 knots.

1 Like

KIAS what is that?

Indicated Air Speed the speed you see to your left

2 Likes

Indicated airsppeed

2 Likes

“Knots Indicated Airspeed”

Indicated Airspeed is the reading from the aircraft’s pitot tube showing you how fast the oncoming air is hitting your aircraft.

Hope this helps,

—Alaska096

2 Likes

wow I just found out that this flight is that complicated

Sorry if I made it complicated, lol.

It’s pretty easy once you learn the difference between airspeed and ground speed.

Yess its very help me
Thankyou for info 👍🙏

1 Like

You’re welcome 👍

1 Like