Speculation: Fuel and Refueling

So there’s a ton of discussions about Global flight but if you look closely at the images. You can see that fuel might be a feature too! We can’t have Cessnas doing LHR >>> NYC without stops now can we? XD

15 Likes

This may just be a feature with foreflight and not infinite flight, but how would I know?

2 Likes

Its all speculation just like Global Flight right XD? Lets remain excited though!

4 Likes

I just want a Flying Management Computer.

6 Likes

No offense or anything but is the “XD” really needed? I mean you can use it here and there but it’s kinda repetitive.

5 Likes

Were you really bothered so much by it that you had to go and make a post about it? Bah humbug!

6 Likes

Did you really need the “Bah”. Yup you probably did XD

4 Likes

Guys off topic now even the first one saying that “XD” is repetitive. This is about speculation about fuel :p

3 Likes

Yeah because I see it overused on every single site I go to;(

1 Like

I think live fuel will come

2 Likes

I hope live fuel will come ;)

3 Likes

Wauw great feature!

1 Like

Good spot :)

That may have something to with with how Matt stopped over Greenland too!

1 Like

Flew over Manitoba!

1 Like

This will be great; however, the trolls will now find a new method… running out of fuel and making an “emergency landing” that will mess traffic flow at an airport up. Hopefully that part doesn’t happen because the fuel idea itself is exciting.

7 Likes

honestly im pretty excited. i wonder how they would do refueling… 60 second dock at the terminal?

1 Like

If we have to refuel, ugh. Nope. Give me a 777-200LR or an A340-500. Flying straight to the destination with an aircraft with longer range is my type of aircraft.

3 Likes

You don’t want more realism? lol

I would love refuelling! When your doing those really long flights (going around the whole region) you want to do something while cruising. So refuelling will add something to do+ realism! :)

Kind Reagrds

3 Likes

i think refuelling is directed at landing then getting a visible or invisible truck to fill you up not sure if they will allow refuelling in the air