Spectre Air Group - New thread, new feature.

Welcome back to Spectre Air Group. Where flying and fun meet.

We were founded on the simple principles that, as sim pilots we should be flying what we enjoy, flying where were like to fly, flying when we want to fly, and having a say in all matters that impact us. Thus, at Spectre Air Group, we are governed by our members. There are no “closed doors”. There are no “private channels”. All business and decisions are conducted in open forum and under the watchful eye of our pilots. All members have a vote and a voice. These principles are what have evolved into Spectre Air Group’s most core values.

We fly the most extensive fleet possible and have one of the largest allotments of flying opportunities available. New routes are added periodically in addition to pilot created routes that are added upon request.

We also offer scheduled internal group flight events with other members as well as participation in external group flights through the IFC.

At Spectre Air Group we use Discord as our primary means of pilot communications. But that’s not all that we use it for. Come and check our feature rich Discord. Are you tired of flying and just want to play a game? We have games. Do you want to listen to some music while you fly? We got tunes. We also have our automated pirep system send notifications to the staff through Discord when a flight has been logged and displays the flight details for the group in our flight log channel.

Speaking of our automated pirep system, we also use a proprietary automated pirep system developed in conjunction with our partner, USCG-IF, specifically for the VAM platform. Gone are the days of screenshots, spreadsheets, and lengthy forms to be filled out manually. At Spectre, you simply fly. When you are done, you log in to our system, click our Automated Pirep button, verify your displayed flight information is correct, and click the submit button. That’s it. We take care of the rest for you.

If you want a laid back atmosphere where we don’t take ourselves too serious and just want to fly for the pure enjoyment that is flight, then please give us a try.

Membership Requirements:
In order to obtain and maintain membership with Spectre Air Group, the following criteria must be met at all times:

1. Be a member of IFC and in good standing.
  2. Be of sound mind and good moral character.
  3. Be able to log at least 1 hour of flight time per month.
  4. Must have a positive attitude and enjoy the many facets of aviation.
  5. Receive a favorable report from the membership committee upon receipt of application and verification of status and character.

Don’t forget to check out our website here where you can find more information about us, what we offer, crew member access, and how to join

Again, thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you in the skies soon!

Kindest Regards,
Chris – Spectre 1

7 Likes

Well done on the thread and good luck to your VA!

2 Likes

Nice looking VA to say the least. Is this post IFVARB approved?

It wouldn’t be posted if they weren’t!

3 Likes

Thanks Moonlit. I greatly appreciate the kind words and encouragement.

1 Like

Yes Sir it is. Thank you for your diligence in assuring that we all observe the rules.

2 Likes

After looking through the requirements and options listed, this seems like something I may be interested in for additional supplemental flights.

1 Like

We would be honored to have you Lance! I’ll send you the membership info shortly for you to consider at your convenience. Thank you for stopping by and showing support.

Thanks for setting me up and being able to log in! I plan to do my weekly hour+ touch and goes with the C-130J under the SAG VA. I’m looking forward to getting started and thanks for setting up my preferred hub and everything else you did. Awesome!!!

2 Likes

It is great to have you aboard Lance. We appreciate your enthusiastic support. Masterful flying of the C130J today. Bravo Zulu to you Sir.

For everyone else, come on by. Give us a try. As Lance found out, we are willing to do anything we can to make and keep our pilots happy. If we don’t have it and you want it, all you have to do is ask. You are the boss. We work for our pilots and always aim to please here at Spectre Air Group!

2 Likes

We are pleased to announce and present our successful implementation of a new VAM skin. Please stop by our site and take a peek at what is possible with Spectre Air Group.
http://spectreairgroup.xyz

3 Likes

Hello again everyone. We are pleased to announce that we are currently taking applications for the position of CEO. We desire someone who shares our vision that the pilots always come first, holds the values of honesty and integrity in the highest regard, and enjoys the many facets of aviation. Do you have a desire to lead by example? Do you want to lead in one of the most progressive groups in the community? Then we are looking for you! Message me for more information if you are interested.

We are also looking for pilots, as always. No grade requirements! Just be a good person and enjoy flying. Fly for another VA? Good. We encourage our pilots to fly for different groups, variety being the spice of life. Worried about not having “enough” experience? Don’t be! We have pilots and staff members who can assist you with any and all aspects and phases of flying, air traffic control, and internal workings and operations of Spectre itself. It doesn’t get much easier.

Join anytime this month and receive 30 days of double flight time! Bring a friend and receive an instant rank promotion for both of you! What do we offer? How about a state of the art pilot center with fully automated and integrated pirep system? Our system does your flight reports, you just fly! Pretty awesome by any standards if you ask us. More than that, we offer camaraderie in a great environment based on mutual respect for each other and a passion for aviation.

Interested? We sure hope so! Stop by our crew center for more information or click here and join today!

See you in the skies,

Chris

2 Likes

There are still 6 days left to take advantage of our “double flight time for 30 days offer”. Come by and take a tour of our facilities and systems and see for yourself what Spectre has to offer. We also currently seeking a strong candidate for the position of CEO. If you are interested, message me for more details.

See you in the skies,
Chris

Greetings fellow community members. I hope this post finds everyone doing well. Today marks the final day of operation for Spectre Air Group. We have enjoyed a great run, made a lot of friends, and have learned a tremendous amount about aviation, the community, and each other over this past year since our inception. Even though we wish that we could carry on, we have decided that we need to restructure ourselves and shift our goals to a more sustainable means of operating. I would personally and humbly like to thank the community for your great support, guidance, and encouragement during our tenure of operations. With that, Spectre Air Group officially ceases operation as a VA effective immediately. I wish you all a good day.

See you in the skies,
Chris

1 Like

Sad to see you guys go and sad to see you stepping down Chris. Great work and best of luck in FedEx VA!

1 Like