Specials, basics, big and small Amsterdam has it all @EHAM (Part 1)

Hey, 2 days ago I went spotting with my father and my brother. Had to get up at 6:30 in the morning so we could leave at 7:30.
After a drive of 1 hour and 30 minutes we arrived at 9am into a foggy and really cold spotting place.
I couldn’t find the charger of my camera so I used my mum’s camera. I was new to this camera, but eventually I kinda got the hang of it.
We spotted all KLM’s special liveries (there are only 2 of them) and after we spotted the last one we slowly walked back to the car for another 1 hour and 30 minutes drive back home.
Hope you enjoy :)

This one arrived really early out of Chicago. As you can see it was really foggy

Vueling arriving from LEBL

Small Blue Air 737 from idk where

This one was really a surprise, it killed my ears. But hey, at least I have some cool pics

KLM Asia 777-200 in the morning sun

The KLM 787-10 100 Years livery from Panama

Another 747 killing my ears, from Moscow

Alitalia ERJ 170 exiting runway 18L

And last but not least, the KLM 777-300ER from Lima

Thanks for viewing, I made way too many pics to fit them all in one topic.
Hope you enjoy your day :)

18 Likes

I love this one

1 Like

Try B&W Punch on this. Yeah B&W is not what people post on IFC, but at least you’ll enjoy it

1 Like

I’ll try it if I have some time, thanks :)

Amazing pictures!

I’m planespotting at Schiphol right now:)

2 Likes

Ooh, have fun :)

1 Like

I love rainy spotting shots 😍 Funnily enough I’ve yet to do one myself and I live in Ireland 😂

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.