Special IFC Community Livery

Community Love Infinite Flight Livery

787 Template By MED

79471b88fd6e53f21a0d5ba771bfc812641f43d8_1_830x311

What this is about

We all know IF as our favorite Mobile Simulator, but it wouldn’t ever be the same without the amazing community and staff that goes behind it. This livery symbolizes the community that is the IFC. And how our love and generosity has made this one of the most welcoming and amazing forums I know. From it’s VA’s to the Events the IFC really has it all.

Artist Notes

I decided to use the “like” feature as my inspiration, as it symbolizes the love we have for the community. Without it we wouldn’t be able to express our enjoyment and love for the community. If implemented I would recommend making the borders of the heart sharper and darkening the “Community love” text. I did not include the “Joe Sutter” sticker or many other things such as the Registration. The infinite flight logo in the back is a couple degrees off. If possible I would love the registration to be “S-DARP” but I realize that it is a community livery. Hopefully you guys love this livery as much as I do. I hope it does become an official IF livery!

Very simple and unique design I like it 👍

31 Likes

Great Idea! Cleared a vote for this!

13 Likes

Sleek and stylish look, very modern 😍

Marvelous!

11 Likes

Maybe they could add the number of users on the side instead maybe

7 Likes

But the number of users change all the time, it’s not a steady number to hold on to. It’s like painting the borders of a country on their countries flag, the borders change a little every now and then due to various reasons such as weather phenomenon.

The same things occurs here, the forum is growing in new users every week, saying we have 60,000 won’t help, cuz in the next 2 years we’d be far exceeding that number…

10 Likes

Yeah I can understand that thanks for putting how you see it 😊

4 Likes

Love this design! Well done.

49 Likes

Maybe on the side some shameless plugs to the IFC?

5 Likes

Darpan, I had one vote left. I did not hesitate at all and used my last vote on this. Absolute brilliant request! I would be so proud flying this particular aircraft around! One of the best request I have ever seen! I hope it gets added! Amazing job!

7 Likes

I like it 👍🏾

3 Likes

I love it! Voted!!

3 Likes

Wow great request
That would be an amazing add!

5 Likes

Thank you everybody for the kind words! Really appreciate it.😊

6 Likes

I think if a few edits were made to the design this would be great. Let me find a vote

5 Likes

Complex, but cool at the same time. I voted for this, and shows the love of our great community!

5 Likes

I really like how simple this is! Got my support!

2 Likes

I love the design and the fact that this is a feature request shows the good spirit of the community. Definitely a vote from me ✅

2 Likes

This definitely deserves my vote , what a wonderful edit !

3 Likes

Would love an IFC livery! You have my vote!

1 Like