Special Event: MAX vs NEO Poll

It’s safe to say that demand for the MAX & NEO is huge and we hear you! In true Infinite Flight fashion, it’s time for a poll, but this time with a twist… To cast your vote in this head-to-head battle between the A320neo and the Boeing 737 MAX 8, all you have to do is fly a specific route & aircraft in the simulator within the 24hr time frame. The aircraft that wins the poll will be the first to make it into the simulator, followed by the runner up at a later date.

You have unlimited votes, so fly as much as you can to bump the aircraft you’d like to win! The winner will be announced on our social media platforms, so be sure to follow us @infiniteflight and have those notifications set!

Specifics

• All servers (solo doesn’t count)

• 24-hour event (0600-0600Z)

• Only fly between KLAX & KSFO

• Fly either the A320 or B737-800

• To vote for the NEO, fly the A320

• To vote for the MAX, fly the B737-800

• Each flight counts as 1 vote

• Vote opens 2024-03-01T06:00:00Z

• Vote closes 2024-03-02T06:00:00Z

⚠️ IMPORTANT: You can enter as many times as you wish. You MUST file a complete flight plan with both dep/arr airports included. You MUST complete the full flight for our system to register your vote, and you MUST end your session to secure the vote. We recommend parking up at your destination and leaving your device for a couple of minutes before ending your session just to make sure your entry registers. To start a new vote, end the session and start a new one. This is a multiplayer event only - solo will NOT count. Have fun!

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

FAQs

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our Events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like atc-needed and atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in Events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

203 Likes

Max for the win need that new fancy cockpit 💪

114 Likes

My excitement rn 😆😆😆😆

10 Likes

I dont want my plane to fall out of the sky, so im voting for the neo

77 Likes

A320 FTW!!!

May the best aircraft win!

79 Likes

Wow!

100% the MAXXXX!

50 Likes

The EXCITEMENT, can’t believe this is happening!!

MAY THE 737MAX WIN.

52 Likes

Well, I know the route I’m flying a bunch this weekend.

9 Likes

Super Max for sure

21 Likes

OMGGGGGGG I am so excited!!! Now I can’t decide which shall be added but either way I’m so hyped rn

6 Likes

I genuinely don’t know which to vote- There’s a chance that the Uzbekistan Airways A320neo will be added, but I like the 737 just as much…

8 Likes

Welp, guess it’s time to bust out my report button for every 737 I see.

84 Likes

Really cool. Good idea to make the poll interactive. Watch out for the absentee ballots.

4 Likes

Hope will be the neo !!!

a320 for ever !!! 💪🏽

30 Likes

i NEED the a320neo my life is not complete without it i will die for the a320neo

33 Likes

Actually 737 MAX ALL THE WAY!

24 Likes

I want both, but I don’t know which one I want first!

8 Likes

MAX team forever and always

Imua 🙏🙏🙏

16 Likes

Max deserves some love

10 Likes