Special Deals in Celebration of Global!

Don’t apologize man, you gave an amazing deal to so many people and I was to clutterbrained to grab it immediately. Thank you sir for your kindness. :D in fact I think buying the full version will be my way of saying thanks.
You’re an awesome guy Cam. Thanks for everything :)

2 Likes

Sending internet hugs, broken internet things are the worst. You’ve got this. I’ll get some of that Horizon when everything is sorted out!

1 Like

Hello sir, just a recommendation, i think it would be very beautiful if you can somehow add a tcas on the warnings hehe i already purchase everything, unfortunately it was last years so there is no sale hahaha but just a recommendation sir a tcas would add a new way of flying hehehe cheers!

-Mic

1 Like

I hope he allows us to buy at that price again when it’s back up.

2 Likes

Or if the announcement were both in English and the other would change according to country, so let’s say Spanish if you land around Latin America or French if you’re in France or one of those other countries that speak French (Africa), etc.

1 Like

Well, liveFlight requires membership, IF Assitant is a one time purchase right now.

1 Like

LiveFlight is completely free to use, Horizon is an optional extra :)

3 Likes

Ohh I see, i’ll give Horizon a try once it’s up and running again

1 Like

I never realized how much I truly loved your app until you closed it for maintaince. #BringBackLiveFlight

2 Likes

Bought the assistant and all the inapp purchases, 100 percent worthed! Thank you Infinite Flight Devs for this awesome update and discount <3

2 Likes

I heard the coffee at the cafe is… drinkable… at best…

podcasts are always entertaining though, cant wait to make another appearance!

wait, is it called appearance if you only hear me?

3 Likes

It will be amazing if a third party app developer or even Infinite Flight develop an app for android and PC that will work similarly to PreFlight IF?

1 Like

Isn’t the Preflight IF app available for Android™?

1 Like

@nativemilo, @kronos

I’m working on Preflight IF’s Android counterpart at the moment. Originally I only knew iOS and wanted to make that feature-complete first :) The Android version is getting there, so I’ll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the interest!

2 Likes

Some good news! Thanks and you’re job is greatly appreciated to make the games look cooler and make the gamers happier.

2 Likes

amazing deals thank you

1 Like

Here’s the place mate: Best IF Photos

This isn’t really the place to post your pictures.

2 Likes

I got them for free untill june 2018 my subs live+
enjoy your time except flight cast ans infinite flight assistance

1 Like

Every in app purchase brought!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.