Special Birds at KLAS

I went spotting today here at Vegas with my friend Ella, (You can find her instagram at @southwest.air.luvflyer). If you didn’t know, a huge fire broke out at Mount Charleston around 15 miles northwest. DC-10s, MD-87s, and a lot of Tankers were called to the area, a few stopped by the airport. I wasn’t able to catch any :( But i was able to catch a few other things 😎

Starting off the day at 5:45PM was a little Delta A321 arriving from Atlanta. It was 4 hours delayed due to a rejected takeoff!

I waited 25 minutes for an absolute beauty! The Southwest 737-700 Louisiana One. This flight is almost never scheduled here but was put on the schedule with service to Las Vegas 2 times this week. I basically tracked this bird its whole flight from Boise, or shall i say 15 birds in total 😉🙃

Shortly after that, Missouri One decided to hop in line for 26L from Omaha

I have to thank my friend Ella for this prop she made, i definitely Luv it! 💙❤️💛 Here is a Southwest 737-800 arriving from Houston Hobby

My favorite angle iv’e taken in my life! Here is a Janet (N859WP) arriving from Alien Center 101

__

One of the Four FedEx (PacValley) Cessna 208 arriving from St George within 10 minutes!

__

“Primary Colors One” arriving from Midway! (Yes I made up the name)

__

I cannot leave without a picture pf a birb. This one was edited a little @Robertine @Alaska096

I might upload Photos 3, 5, and 7 to JetPhotos :) Let me know if they’re worthy enough for JP or if I need to change something 😉

59 Likes

uhh where are the canyon blues

Nice shots! I hope you enjoyed your time spotting :)

2 Likes

I got one! Just couldn’t fit it hence 10 photo limit. Its got a brand new nose cone 4 days ago :)

5 Likes

looks like N8646B. Nice!
Thanks for sharing that!

1 Like

Nice photos! That birb tho @Alaska096 and @Robertine 😂

2 Likes

#CanyonBlueGang

Neat photos! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

These are amazing, definitely look like JP quality to me!

I really love the FedEx C208 though, one of my most favorite & used livery & aircraft in Infinite Flight.

1 Like

3 and 5 will get rejected with the current crop, but it’s great quality!

I needed sunglasses for that first pic lol /s

So I looked at the last picture and the Birb for about 20-30 minutes and I have decided that they are my favorite pictures.

1 Like

Las Vegas?! I just went there yesterday! Anyway, awesome photos!

1 Like

I love them spots!!!

Wow! Gotta love all of Southwest’s liveries!

1 Like

Wow! These photos are awesome! The

BIRB

is a really great photo!

1 Like

Why does the bottom of Louisiana one look like fries? It’s making me hungry.

1 Like

Such a cool idea!! Also stunning pictures all around. Lovely blue sky, great liveries and sharp pictures from nice viewpoints. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

3 and 5 are backlit so that’s a no-go for JP.

7 you need to move up in frame and rid that vignette and it’ll work.

1 Like

Yea i noticed, Its pretty hard to get backlit on 26L arrivals after 5PM since the sun is basically straight ahead

Damn you getting good

1 Like

BIRB!

Great shots! I love the last one!

2 Likes

These are stunning! Amazing photos, @ItsBlitz!

Really interesting idea, well done!

1 Like