Special announcement regarding my recruitment into the US Air Force

As some of you are aware, I’ve been very focused on ensuring that I join the Air Force and getting my wings in the near future, and to go to the academy training to fly my first fighter jet someday after wrapping up my basic training.

Today, my recruiter texted me saying that MEPS have officially cleared all of my medical screening results and have decided to move me to the final phases of enlistment.

Next Tuesday, I’ll be heading to my military entrance processing station to see the doctor one last time as he’ll be asking me a few health history related questions; after that, I’ll be selecting my job, getting my fingerprints done, and signing my enlistment contract and taking my oath.

My dream has come into reality, and unfortunately, I’m announcing that I won’t be as active on the IFC.

I appreciate each and every one of you for being here and supporting infinite flight’s cause and mission. You guys rock and I can’t wait to make butter landings on IF haha.

Cheers!

Update 03/18: Thanks for the likes guys, makes me really happy to see them. :D

32 Likes

Wouldn’t going to the academy be considered commissioning, not enlisting?

3 Likes

Going to the technical academy school there is my goal after basic. Sorry :)

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense.

1 Like

Congratulations hope your journey takes flight!

1 Like

Much appreciated. You’re the best:)

1 Like

Your welcome!

1 Like

@CyrusThePlane101… MaxSez: It ain’t over till you raise your right hand! A little early for this announcement. Wish you luck, Semper Fi, Max

5 Likes

Congrats!! I wish you the best and I’m sure that it will be a wonderful experience.

1 Like

Much appreciated my friend :)

1 Like

Thanks so much:)

1 Like

Congrats, great job, glad to hear that your dreams are becoming real! Best of luck in the future to you, @CyrusThePlane101!

Cheers!

1 Like

That’s great news, congratulations!

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome!

Thank you for serving the country! Your service will not be forgotten.

1 Like

That’s amazing! Congratulations on getting closer to reaching your dream! I also want to join the Air Force, but I will do so through ROTC. Best of luck!

1 Like

This is great, congratulations 🎉

Wish you all the best in the skies :)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.