Special aircrafts (a retro MD82 and more) + sun in Valencia

Hello everyone and thank you very much for having a look at my topic, I hope you will enjoy it!
Recently I spent a great holiday in Valencia and got a few pictures I wanted to share with you.

First up is one of my favourites, a Iberia Express Bombardier CRJ1000:

After this beauty it’s time for the not so common aircrafts, beginning with two EnterAir B737s:

Finishing the topic is the promised rarity, a MD82 in retro livery (!) from Danish Air Transport (DAT):

Thank you so much for reading, I hope you liked it and would very much appreciate any comments you have below, thank you!

35 Likes

rip pole

Great pics!

4 Likes

Yeah, but it was a too special plane not to share it. Higher quality will resume the next time!

Thank you!

1 Like

That MD-82, is beautiful. It’s an incredible spot!

That 737 looks pretty cool, and the CRJ-1000 is great too. But the MD-82 is the star of the show, it’s awesome! I saved the MD-82 photos to my device, I’ll PM you if I use them in any way.

Check this plane out, @Bren_McDonell and @Pinecone!

2 Likes

It definitely is, very first one to spot for me!

Glad you liked them, feel free to send me a PM whenever you want to.

Thank you!

1 Like

Really nice shots! The lines on that retro livery make the engine tilt so much more pronounced on that MD-80.

1 Like

Thank you!

I didn’t even notice that while taking the pictures, but you’re right!

1 Like

Nice shots Julian! Love the super 80!

1 Like

Thank you! The MD82 was a big surprise, but definitely a nice on, glad you liked it!

Hello Julian!

Nice pics, Lovely livery on this MD82.

Thanks!

Pelayo

1 Like

Beautiful shots! I think I’m going to Valencia over the summer, so it’s good to know what I might see. ;)

1 Like

Thank you, Pelayo!

Thank you!

The MD82 and EnterAir were special charters to/from Hamburg, so they are not common planes there either (as far as I am aware).
The CRJ1000 is based in Valencia though.

You will enjoy your stay in Valencia though as it’s just an incredible beautiful place!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.