Spawning on top of me

This person spawned on top of me even though I clearly was there first. Is there anything I can do about that?

I don’t think you can do anything about it.

1 Like

They shouldn’t be able to? Also ATC should have ghosted them.

1 Like

This may happen and it is coincidental. You both may have spawned in simultaneously. Many updates ago the devs added a feature to prevent this but there are times that this can still occur it just happens infrequently.

2 Likes

.Hey, that happens a lot but the only thing you can do is to quit and enter on a new position

1 Like

We didn’t. I was there minutes before them

They should’ve, and it’s expert server, so I’m not sure

Hmmm there was an update meaning nobody can spawn on top of ye. That’s odd.

1 Like

There are some factors that can influence this and some of it boils down to internet connection and strength. It definitely doesn’t happen as frequently like it used to before changes were made to spawning.

1 Like

They just got permission to pushback. So clearly atc has seen this

Ok, makes sense

I think the best course of action here is to contact the controller. They will have more insight than users that weren’t there when you spawned in and started working on your flight plan.

1 Like

What makes it even more difficult to recognize at first is the fact that both aircraft are Delta 738’s ;)

1 Like

I’m a 739, but that’s true

Oops, the differences are subtle and my old eyes failed me :P

1 Like

Recommend contacting the Ground controller for more information and clarification.