Spawn heavy aircrafts at gate is now impossible

Hey. Since the last update, it’s now totally impossible to spawn with large aircrafts at gates at TFFF airport, while it was possible before, especially that is the case in real life…

I know, developers are already working on many things and I don’t ask for it to change, but do you think this kind of issue could be fixed ?

Thank you in advance !

PS : I tried with A359, and B77W

There is a way to spawn in any aircraft at any gate but I won’t share. I don’t use it either as most of the time you can barely takeoff and land for flights anyways but good for a laugh on training with an a380 at lukla

The Airport Editing is aware of this issue and are working on it. There are lot of gates in many airports that is need of adjusting since thing got stricter with 19.4, but eventually, they will get to every gate at one point, it’s a matter of how much time it will take, as there any many to work on.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. It is more likely that the spawn requirements will be changed in the future. It would be impossible to fix every single spawn issue in the entire world.

3 Likes

Ok, I better understand now, thank you

Change server to training. start atc session with your desired airport. Exit and change to desired server and aircraft but don’t change the starting gate. Don’t abuse it but use it for when you know that gate can support it.

3 Likes

Ah, that does make much more sense, as it is more effective to do it that way. Thanks for the insight Isaac :)

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, but actually I didn’t know how does it work in intern, they could just have a bug or I don’t know

This is not a bug. I assume that TFFF does not have any E-sized spawns, which is the smallest spawn the A350 fits in. TFFF’s largest spawn is a D or C-spawn most likely. Therefore, the A350 cannot fit at there.

1 Like

Spawn atc at airport on training, leave change aircraft and server then respawn.

1 Like

I don’t think so, because as I said in the real life, there are parking for 777-300 or 747, I don’t know if it is E-size

Well yes, in real life an A350 would fit there, but in IF, the editor of TFFF did not include that specification.

2 Likes

Ok, but what is interesting, is that before the last update, I can totally spawn with any aircraft even an A380 at gates, but I don’t know what have changed

Oh god it works… Thank you !! (Great pic also hahaha)

1 Like

Just don’t abuse it. It will most likely be patched once gates are fixed

1 Like

Should addressed hopefully not too far beyond the new year.

3 Likes