Spammed ATC

So, apparently, on Free flight, the SF Unicom was spammed by “El Al 666 Heavy”. The transmissions are as follows: “El Al 666 Heavy is clear of all runways” 10 times. I know this didn’t happen just now, a few minutes ago infact, but I wanted to report it.

its free flight nothing can be done, also with playground but with playground if 3 users report he is gone

Even though pilots shouldn’t be doing that, it’s the free flight server so really anything goes. If you want a more realistic experience try the advanced:)

1 Like

Alright, my XP is on 4100, I play on an average of maybe one day to two weeks. How long will it take?

1 Like

Just do a lot of touch and goes may take a few weeks though. Sorry! It’s just that the nimrods that spam the ATC are usually low XP and we don’t want unexperienced pilots on advanced

1 Like

Alright. Will do

1 Like

i spam atc if it bothers me like if I’m landing at KLAX and I’m in the ILS approach zone and i get a notification from KONT, i spam them if they continue but first i say frequency change in a way to say good bye

I wouldn’t encourage spamming those guys in return. Be better than them. 😃

With that being said, possessing a deal of maturity is necessary if you wish to be an advanced controller one day. We do look for those things.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

This is why I never fly FF anymore.