Spain Region

Please add the Spain region, with Barcelona, Madrid, Allicante and more!

17 Likes

Gibraltar, even though it is currently occupied by the British. Would love to have a highway in the middle of a runway!

8 Likes

I think the name Iberia would fit better, as it is another name for Spain.

I doubt Western Europe is there main focus right now. They have 3 regions here already.

To be precise Iberia is usually used in the context โ€œIberian peninsulaโ€ which includes all of mainland Spain and Portugal (sorry donโ€™t mean to offend, just have mild OCD๐Ÿ˜„)

2 Likes

Also if they added this I would fly in and out of Alicante all day (one of my favourite airports) though as stated by @Captain_DJ Gibralter would be great, especially with the highway and massive rock/mountain to the left of the runway.

4 Likes

No offense taken, but still, i meant the Spanish Iberia.

2 Likes

I would rather have an Asia region

Add ibiza, Palma and menorca

1 Like

Spain is also very mountainous which would be great fun.

Gibraltar โ€œoccupiedโ€??? How about Ceuta ?

Any way Flying in that region would be fantastic!!

I was watching a TV show on the History Channel about this, it says that the Spanish are very unhappy that the British took over.

Check with the people who live there on what nationality they consider them selves. ;-).

Anyway, on topic!

Any other airports?

Barcelona, Madrid?

1 Like

Malaga airport is good, flown in and out of there a few times! :-)

1 Like

Tomorrow Iโ€™ll Flying to Barcelona and then back to Amsterdam :D

2 Likes

And Baleric Islands!

2 Likes

And Ibiza Mallorca
I think the spanish region wil be the new socal region then you can fly from Barcelona to Mallorca

6 Likes

NCE (F), BCN, IBZ, PMI can be a great airports for a region

3 Likes

Yeah ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ
great Idea also Like add Spain Region /
Madrid, Ibiza, Mallorca, Barcelona, Valencia, etcโ€ฆ

1 Like