Space Shuttle Crashes Game / Keep The Space Shuttle? [Poll]

I was just bored one day and decided to go on a mission with the Space Shuttle (because nobody does that nowadays). The loading screen shows up, gets to like 30%, and then Infinite Flight just crashes. This doesn’t happen with any other aircraft.

Also, I think you guys should get rid of the Space Shuttle, since it has those same 3 missions and nobody really cares about it anymore. Unless you can add new missions to it, like actually flying into space or something, then I just don’t think it should still be in the game.

Keep The Space Shuttle?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

Good thought. May be interesting to push some sort of poll to the app when it starts and collect responses from everyone.

The shuttle missions used to be fun, but got old after a couple goes at it. That’s all that the shuttle could be used for. I say nix it.

2 Likes

The crash is a known issue. Devs mentioned it’ll be fixed in the next update that’s shipped.

Though personally, other than novelty, I don’t see much point in it. I don’t see any reason to remove content, normally, so it may as well stay, but it hasn’t been my thing

The more the merrier, I say keep it, no one says you have to fly it.

4 Likes

I was just thinking the other day how much fun it would be to to have thrust on the shuttle since fuel consumption is not a problem the speed could get rather interesting. Any thoughts? @Maxmustang tang @Swang007 @divebuddha @nickchan

The shuttle crashing problem was fixed, together with the A321 update. It would be fun if the shuttle could be used along the 747SCA, being launched and gliding back to earth.

@Louis_Cochran… Max Sez… I’m for keeping it Rooster. The scenarios make it interesting. The need to return the 747 landing event w/Senario as well.