Space pictures thread

Hi, everyone, so I basically thought of making a thread where people can post pictures with them going to space.

So here it is!
Just post IF space pics whenever you like!

WAIT! HOW DO I GO TO SPACE IN INFINITE FLIGHT???

Here is a very simple way:
Go get a plane whatever (best recommended: a CL35, f18 or a cessna as they prove to the be the most effective ones) and spawn in a runway in an airport wherever you like.

After you spawned, then click the three strips in the right hand corner and click short final.

before you land on the runway, click on the three strips again and do nothing while the game pauses. Wait for 5 minutes, and then continue the flight and land. Then end the flight and click replay.
IMG_8288

Hopefully, you will be able to see your plane going to space. There might be several occasions where your plane would crash into the ground. Just keep pressing the interval where you paused the flight. Therefore patience is somehow needed. Do not click the 15s button while ur plane goes to space. This will make ur plane go back to the airport

There’s another way where you can crash the f22 into the mountains, sending the plane to not the space, but the sun. I haven’t tried successfully yet tho 😅

Here’s my photos for example:

Happy space flying!

To mods:
Should i put this in the Live or Screenshots and Videos ? Or should I not just post this thread as its not applicable? Thanks

17 Likes

If i can find that old f-14 replay, i will show you!

1 Like

Here’s my shot

8 Likes

I have to try this lol

1 Like

Here’s mine

10 Likes

that looks stunning! especially with the 1970-80s metal look!

1 Like

Wow nice topic here, let’s bump it.

1 Like

That metal does look so good, I miss the good old AA livery

2 Likes

![IMG_0288|569x600](upload://xK4rgeEpCgIw7yS7CrOl83GJW0D.jpeg

Here’s mine!

4 Likes

Be careful, the second one is not appearing, charge it again

@Lufthansa1 You’re missing the closing parenthesis 🙃

Here you go!

3 Likes