Space Glitch Fixed or not?

@KyleDepra - On the day the training and expert serves went down, I did this at LAX on casual. I got to about -300,000ft or so and then I jut pulled my yoke up gently and I started gaining VS until I was at 10,000,000ft and still climbing.

1 Like

Never tried it but once ur “in space” can u get back and land?

1 Like

No. You stall back down, spinning very fast.

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I took this a few days ago

That’s earth 🌏
All images are Copyright © 2019 by Qantas094. All rights reserved.

4 Likes

I remember Laura saying that the moon is a physical object and not just a visual thing like the stars. Has anyone tried getting there? Pics or didn’t happen! :)

4 Likes

I think there is a YouTube video on it

1 Like

I did it but the closes I can get to is 1.4 million Feet 280 miles above earth I wanna go out further 😂

2 Likes

If you keep spinning, I suggest stopping the flight and starting over. Once when I tried to go to space, I kept spinning for hours. I redid it and got to space in around 10 minutes.

1 Like

Beta testers were using it a lot in the weeks leading up to global. It’s fine and I don’t think there’s any rush to get rid of it

I took both of these a while back didn’t make it to 1,000,000 feet though

2 Likes

Beautiful pic of Antarctica and south end of Australia!

1 Like

Thank you so much

You’re welcome!

I’ve tried to do this several times but it never happened. :(

Can I do it in a 787?

If you can get to Mach 2 go Ahead, but I don’t know, it’s worth a try

1 Like

If you reach top speed in an F-22, turn off autopilot and rise into a vertical climb, you should be able to make it. My record altitude is 163000 feet and from there you can see what you would see from a weather balloon. The edge of space is 130000 feet and when you breach that, you will have reached space! Have fun!

I tried in a Boeing 787-10 and here are my results.

Look at the speed and mach number

All images are Copyright © 2019 by Qantas094. All rights reserved.

1 Like